Ole's Interview On Sky With G. Neville Today (24 April 19)

BaseFishing

Please, I beg all of you to find it on youtube and watch it. If you have any doubts as to whether or not Ole is the man for the job (and if you have enough awareness about you) you will know.

If you watch someone talk for long enough, if you truly observe them and you listen to what they say, you will know exactly how successful they're going to be.

I believe that about life, and I believe that about football.

With our 3 previous managers, just the same, you could see everything wrong with what eventually happened on the pitch, springing up from their press conferences and the way that they were talking. Simply because the way that you're talking gives away the way that you're thinking. And whatever you're thinking, your actions then follow.

Well, Ole isn't just saying the right things. He's thinking the right way. I hate this talk of he gets the "club". So do G. Neville and Scholes and Giggs, etc. But none of them would make a great manager. Because they may get the club but they don't the "direction" of the club. Ole gets this, and if you really pay attention to all the factors about him, you'll be able to tell.