Only "biggest club in the world" accepting mediocrity

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
..and it is unbelievable. Imagine Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern being managed so badly for so long. 2-3 years of transition is OK but this is ineptitude of different level.

As we all know, it starts with owners. The movement against them has fizzled out somewhat recently but till they are here, we will remain mediocre. No biggest club in world will be keeping someone like Ole in job for 3 years. They will be firing Moyes lot quicker than we did and will look to salvage season. They will not keep LvG as dead man walking for 5-6 months with every press conference being a drama (tbf Barca almost did last part with Koeman).

So, to be one of biggest clubs in the world, you have to be ruthless and since our owners are leeches, we won't behave like one for long time. In short term we will get someone to have good shot at top 4, that's it. Need to galvanize movement against them and hope for miracle.

Skills

Snitch
We never were the biggest club in the world. It was always a cringey lie.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
We accepted this mediocrity post SAF by applauding anyone at all cost. Never once we've shown we demand excellent on the pitch. Clapping and singing Ole's name after we got trounced 5-0 at home against Liverpool, and I don't think even Moyes ever got booed.

It's all good supporting your manager and all that, but sometimes not all manager needs undying loyalties. SAF 20 years ago need to be supported and stood by for his visible work in and off the pitch, not this. This abject performance needs to be booed out of old Trafford. I'm not talking about losing. Anyone can lose on a bad day. But losing agains Liverpool and City back to back without at least giving your all? Without at least fighting for every blade of the grass? Without at least sticking your neck out? Without at least standing on the pitch barking instructions all day? We're taking it on the arse and offering them the lube. That's something unacceptable, and thank goodness there's boo at the end, they deserve alot worse.

If that's the old SAF team getting beaten 5-0 by Liverpool you can be sure the next team we played would experienced hell on earth, but no. Even after a humiliating 5-0 drubbing instead of pouncing back like a hungry lion we resort to turtle up and counter attack football. Where's the passion? I don't expect us to outplay Pep's City, but we sure as hell could outrun them, we sure as hell could harass them all day and show some nerve, hell get some yellow tackling, get on their face or something.

And seeing Ole slumping there on his coach all game saddens me, he doesn't even care to even stand on the touchline to fight with this boys, sending them to the slaughter.