Organising and funding Anti Glazer protests

Interval

Level
In today's connected day abd age, this needn't be a local affair where we rely only on our fellow supporters in Manchester to do our bidding.

If someone were to be kind enough to point me to a place/ organisation that is at the forefront of planning this, I'm happy to donate.

Global money will go a long long way in creating a sustainable protest and will also show the money men that fans will rather spend their money protesting them rather than buying their cheap toys

So what I'm requesting from someone in the loop are the following

(1) is there any organisation/ group set up to lead the protest effort
(2) who are the people leading this? Are they reliable and good guys who won't feck around with others money
(3) are they willing to undertake a large venture where they can set up PayPal or something to accept global donations
(4) if not then is there any group that wants to head this?
(5) is there any other way, non English fans can help - a docket/ toolkit for social media protest etc

Thanks in advance

Lynty

I'll DM you my PayPal. Freinds and Family payment please, I'll be sure it reaches the protest... :lol:

bludsucker

I take donations in bitcoin. Will send my wallet address in dm. A couple will go a long way to fund me sitting in my chair shouting glazers out at the tv screen. Will promise to do it every day for a year.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Why would a protest require funding? It'll be everyone going to the stadium whilst the game is on most likely