Our away fans

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Love how the fans keep chanting the songs and names of players new and old all the time and always. Best fans in the league

MyBloodIsRed

As a fan that is in the US, I LOVE watching away games and hearing our supporter out sing everyone! Gives me goosebumps! UTFR

Real Name

Was there a Chelsea success is fekin hollow or I misheard that? Or maybe some other song in that tune?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Out-singing the alleged best fans in the league all half.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We must have the best away fans in the league by a mile! No matter where we go we’re always the loudest!

Ole'sattheWheel

I've been to OT over a hundred times, but it's on my bucket list to one day go to a United match in the away end. I bet the atmosphere is absolutely incredible. Fantastic again today

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We always turn up great at Selhurst Park. (Not saying we don't on other grounds but SP has been a great ground for years )

kaku06

We must have the best away fans in the league by a mile! No matter where we go we’re always the loudest!
I know every club fans say that but is it really true in our case?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I've been to OT over a hundred times, but it's on my bucket list to one day go to a United match in the away end. I bet the atmosphere is absolutely incredible. Fantastic again today
Try a European away. Much easier to get tickets for.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I know every club fans say that but is it really true in our case?
Without a doubt. Our songbook is unmatched in English football and we sell out away allocations every single game, which are always well under-allocated for our actual demand.

Look up Twitter after pretty much every away game, too; home fans of the opposition always begrudgingly praise the United end as being the best in the business.

youngrell

Going through the full repertoire tonight fair play.

Also enjoyed the chant after the weird Wigan war cry shite :lol:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Been years since we had a big away allocation - just sad that I didn't get a ticket !

Next round will be much smaller obviously

Lentwood

Really makes me sad that we can't use a bit of common sense to help create some sort of consistent atmosphere at home games.

We've introduced the TRA section and that helps, but the club needs to go further. Shove all the day-trippers together in the corporate seats and turn the Stretford End into a wall of noise.

If we can take 10,000 to Wigan who sing consistently through matches, then we can surely get 15,000 together at Old Trafford?

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Really makes me sad that we can't use a bit of common sense to help create some sort of consistent atmosphere at home games.

We've introduced the TRA section and that helps, but the club needs to go further. Shove all the day-trippers together in the corporate seats and turn the Stretford End into a wall of noise.

If we can take 10,000 to Wigan who sing consistently through matches, then we can surely get 15,000 together at Old Trafford?
Agree. The difference between away and home games is striking. Its usually the away fans making most noise at OT. While our away support is the best there is.

K Stand Knut

Well, you just can’t. And that is proven by TRA