Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
-------------------------Dave

AWB----Maguire----Lindelof----Shaw/Williams

--------------------------Fred

--------------Mcsauce-----Pogba

------------------------Bruno*

---------------Martial------Rashford

*only recently joined I know but imagine we'd signed him in the summer when we tried to originally.

If we'd have been fairly lucky with injuries this season and kept that team fit most of the time......where would we have finished do you think? Because whatever people say about Ole we've had some terrible luck with injuries. Pogba missed the entire season so far really. Martial missed 9weeks. McSauce out for 2 months. Rashford 3-4 months. Very unlucky to lose so many key players.

I wouldn't swap Leicester's best 11 for that one above. I'd probably swap managers though and that's a huge factor clearly. Chelsea's isn't as strong either.

tjb

Lindelof should not be in there. We basically play that diamond given how close Rashford is to the goal, particularly when we play pereira or mata, we are essentially playing with 4 midfielders, just an inverted shape of this. It may suit us more to play this shape in its standard form, given that we have the right pieces to meet its needs. The only problem we have is that we do not have the depth to support the formation. We would at least need to have another midfielder in the the squad.