Our Biggest Needs Priority Order

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why would we sell a RB in Wan Bissaka just to buy another one? He's been proving his value to the squad since he's been getting game time, what's the point in replacing him unless he wants to leave?
Because I’m replying to someone who wants to buy new right back for depth and said that there is no room to buy new midfielder. And my post was just showing him the realistic way possible to buy new midfielder and right back.

ForeverRed1

World class striker. Sell martial keep weghorst if he does well.
world class/top tier CM to partner Casemiro.
World class modern goalkeeper ( and I love DDG).

Those three signings alone elevate us.

diogo costa (or better)
Dalot. Varane. Martinez shaw
Casemiro. Enzo/frenkie/Bellingham/rice.
Antony/ sancho Bruno rashford/garnacho.
harry kane/osimhen (weghorst sub option)

Surely we could get one of those four midfielders? All of them except probably frenkie will be available come the summer. Maybe add caicedo to the mix if arsenal don’t get him.

Harry Kane could happen as could osimhen, both very expensive options but that’s the level we require.

if DDG was better with his feet and in the air I’d keep him all day long but we do feel vulnerable at the back when we pass it around to him. His distribution is certainly his weak spot and in the modern game .. that’s pretty important. If we do keep him though, it wouldnt be terrible as he is still elite.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
@croadyman what do you think about our midfield options now? Have to say, I like the move for Sabitzer. Funny, even before the Eriksen injury, I was racking my brain thinking, ideally what we want is a wide attacker, with great tenacity, that became very good in centre midfield. That way, we get the possession qualities of a midfielder with the ball carrying ability of a wide attacker.
Problem is, I just couldn't think of an ideal player :lol: . When Eriksen comes back, we'll have excellent depth in that postion and if (big if) Martial comes back and stays fit, we will be in a great shape for the rest of the season.

croadyman

@croadyman what do you think about our midfield options now? Have to say, I like the move for Sabitzer. Funny, even before the Eriksen injury, I was racking my brain thinking, ideally what we want is a wide attacker, with great tenacity, that became very good in centre midfield. That way, we get the possession qualities of a midfielder with the ball carrying ability of a wide attacker.
Problem is, I just couldn't think of an ideal player :lol: . When Eriksen comes back, we'll have excellent depth in that postion and if (big if) Martial comes back and stays fit, we will be in a great shape for the rest of the season.
Yeah have got a very solid midfield base with Casa & Sabitzer,be interesting to see if Bruno can do more of a number 10 playmaker role with those two protecting behind him