Our Finishing

L1nk

I think it's obvious to anyone with a brain on this forum that Rangnick isn't the problem currently. Beyond running onto the pitch and scoring themselves I don't see what else any manager, nevermind Rangnick, can do with the way we are currently playing. What more do people want? The manager has us setup defensively sound for the most part and creating a multitude of really good chances, more than any other team in the league looking at the post above, and our players just can't score for love nor money, even when its an open goal.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Rangnick has had the absolute best possible run of games to take over as interim. We have played almost exclusively mid to bottom tier PL clubs since he sat in the dugout:

PL opposition in that time: Norwich, Newcastle, Burnley, Wolves, Villa, Brentford, West Ham, Burnley, Southampton, Brighton, Leeds, Watford. Among these, only West Ham have any credibilty in the "top4 race".

Next PL round we are starting the "murder run" of games against City, Liverpool etc.

The OP in this thread from 2020 details the exact same thing: We are wasteful in attack.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
We haven’t had a consistent goal scorer in so long, even RVP had long barren spells. Last player we had who almost guaranteed goals was Ronaldo 07/08 and before that Van Nistelrooy.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i don’t think we can be blamed for saturday. with the current geopolitical climate it was only correct and proper to ensure no celebrating was possible. a dour scoreline mirroring the bleak outlook on life at the minute. perfect.

contrast this to the likes of liverpool, celebrating a dour 0-0 like they’d won the cup. animals.