Our fixtures in october and november

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
They couldn't have come up with a tougher draw and we play villa before the everton game, the game raising twats.

Man Utd v Everton
Leicester v Man Utd
Man Utd v Atalanta
Man Utd v Liverpool
Spurs v Man Utd
Atalanta v Man Utd
Man Utd v City
Watford v Man Utd
Villareal v Man Utd
Chelsea v Man Utd
Man Utd v Arsenal

Last edited:

UnitedRepublic

Those games will define how our season goes and if Ole will stay for the season after I think. Rashford will be back from surgery by then aswell.

Hope we can get a DM and Varané over the line before the season starts then I’m 100% sure we can win it all.

Matthew84!

They couldn't have come up with a tougher draw and we play villa before the everton game, the game raising twats.

Man Utd v Everton
Leicester v Man Utd
Man Utd v Liverpool
Spurs v Man Utd
Man Utd v City
Chelsea v Man Utd
Man Utd v Arsenal

And throw in a few CL games in between also.
Will any of these games have to be moved once the cup games start?
Its a very hard run which could make or break our season.

Longshanks

This place will be toxic in October and November won't it?

We are bound to have one or two bad results in that run, hopefully we can take advantage of our favourable opening fixtures and give ourselves a buffer.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
We are stronger than you think Mr OP.. We have Sanchoooo on the RW now and Cavani up top to bang in the half chances with ease... The other teams are fcuked mate, won't be able to defend quick enough against us at full pelt.

We owe Leicester a good spanking for their double over us last season. The other teams will not be happy to face our wingers on form and we should have a decent defence by then.

pacifictheme

This place will be toxic in October and November won't it?

We are bound to have one or two bad results in that run, hopefully we can take advantage of our favourable opening fixtures and give ourselves a buffer.
Thats the key. The first few games are all very winnable, if we start strong we can afford a blip, if we start badly we could be mid table after that run.

PoTMS

Most of those teams have European obligations. Except Arsenal.

cyberman

Couldn't give a shit. Its a run that will stamp our authority on the title race

Eddy_JukeZ

We seriously need to get off to a fast start.

We've gotten off to terrible starts the past 3 seasons.

chris123

Just in time for Rashford to return. It worked out perfectly really. Bed our new signings in, and raise fitness levels for those returning late from the Euros during an "easier" beginning to the schedule, and then hopefully have our strongest lineup figured out by the time October comes around.

Reactions: Cheimoon

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
We play villareal next.

If we continue the way were playing we might have a new manager by christmas.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
One of the toughest runs of fixtures I can remember in a while. Time to step it up.

CompetitionDateFixture
UCL​
29/09/2021​
Villarreal (H)​
EPL​
02/10/2021​
Everton (H)​
EPL​
16/10/2021​
Leicester (A)​
UCL​
20/10/2021​
Atalanta (H)​
EPL​
24/10/2021​
Liverpool (H)​
EPL​
30/10/2021​
Tottenham (A)​
UCL​
02/11/2021​
Atalanta (A)​
EPL​
06/11/2021​
Manchester City (H)​
EPL​
20/11/2021​
Watford (A)​
UCL​
23/11/2021​
Villarreal (A)​
EPL​
28/11/2021​
Chelsea (A)​
EPL​
30/11/2021​
Arsenal (H)​

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
We could have a new manager by the end of it. Then again Ole could pull something out of the proverbial hat.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think Ole will last as manager until the end of this run if we continue playing like we do, and I've not seen anything that would suggest we have a plan B.

We've been in this sort of position before (a few bad results, Ole under pressure again, everything in shambles, tough games coming up) and we've done alright. This does seem to be a tough run on steroids mind!

lilcurt

I predict lots of, "we go again" posts in the coming weeks...

Just a club of mates and clueless coaching.

lilcurt

We've been in this sort of position before (a few bad results, Ole under pressure again, everything in shambles, tough games coming up) and we've done alright. This does seem to be a tough run on steroids mind!
Think this will be too much for him. In other runs we have had maybe 4 tough matches but then a very winnable game or 2 sandwiched in. This time they are all tough games.

Given our start in the CL I doubt he will be able to rest players and we no he is clueless when it comes to rotating. Hopefully the damage done doesn't write off the season and we can get someone competent in before Christmas.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So it’s into the europa league and out of the title race we go.

bring it on.

OrcaFat

Man Utd v Everton
Leicester v Man Utd
Man Utd v Atalanta
Man Utd v Liverpool
Spurs v Man Utd
Atalanta v Man Utd
Man Utd v City
Watford v Man Utd
Villareal v Man Utd
Chelsea v Man Utd
Man Utd v Arsenal
Yeah that looks tough now, especially on the back of today’s defeat. But if you look at our performances and results over the last couple of years, there’s not much rhyme or reason about when we lose and who we lose to. I think we’ll do okay. As I always say, it’s all about results over a long period so even if things go dark for a few weeks, we’ll come through it.

InfiniteBoredom

Our season could be effectively over by the end of this run, or we could be in a prime position to go top at Christmas with the Dec fixtures.

Looks like the former at the moment, but best not to focus on that.

spiriticon

They're only tough cause we're crap. Getting Villarreal and Atalanta in the CL group stages is easy, not tough.

OleBoiii

Win or lose: I find our games against tough opponents more fun to watch. Not just because of the stakes, but also because they are more open. Looking forward to this!

Judas

Open to offers
Even after the slop today, I could totally see us going on a great run in classic Ole fashion and things looking promising before suddenly, they're not once again.

Winrar

That's got to be one of, if not the toughest list of fixture that I've ever seen for us.

All the more criminal that we dropped 3 points in an "easy" game. Although judging by how hot and cold we are as a team, we could be winning next 5 games in a row playing inexplicably swashbuckling football... or is this where Ole's luck finally runs out?

RetroStu

No doubt Ole will find a way to get some respectable results out of these hard games, you can see it a mile off.

For me its not about results in individual games, its about trophies now. He's had 3 years, its time to deliver.