Our passing (The Athletic) and what it tells about this team.

Withnail

It doesn't tell anything new, everyone knew we had poor coaches and we didn't have a system.

Not that anyone said it, I don't think this old data is of much use this season.
100%. It's completely irrelevant now but it'll be interesting to compare the difference at the end of next season.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
100%. It's completely irrelevant now but it'll be interesting to compare the difference at the end of next season.
Exactly, will be interesting to compare
the passing map of 2022-23 vs 2021-22.

Walters_19_MuFc

This is fantastic. Thanks for posting and providing a summary.

I think, from ten Hag's point of view, he'd be wanting to address everything we struggle at, which a lot of the things you listed, was clear to see. Whilst we obviously need players, a lot of our issues can be addressed by a structural change and tactical implementations. I look forward to seeing what that graphic looks like after ten Hag's first season.

Walters_19_MuFc

This is damning because we got rid of Smalling for Maguire because apparently one can play the ball well and Smalling's a donkey on the ball.
Maguire is good on the ball, though, especially when driving with it. My question is, do we set up in a way that maximizes his abilities on the ball?