Our Premier League fixtures to 21st March

Josep Dowling

I’m not sure how this run of fixtures doesn’t worry the club into signing players. I can only see our league position getting much worse, we are just 4 points from 14th.

1/2 - Wolves H
17/2 - Chelsea A
23/1 - Watford H
1/3 - Everton A
8/3 - Manchester City H
15/3 - Tottenham A
21/3 - Sheffield United H

I cannot see many points in there. Even the likes of Watford and Everton have hit form. And our ‘great’ record against the top 6 was when Rashford and McSauce was playing.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m not sure how this run of fixtures doesn’t worry the club into signing players. I can only see our league position getting much worse, we are just 4 points from 14th.

1/2 - Wolves H
17/2 - Chelsea A
23/1 - Watford H
1/3 - Everton A
8/3 - Manchester City H
15/3 - Tottenham A

I cannot see many points in there. Even the likes of Watford and Everton have hit form. And our ‘great’ record against the top 6 was when Rashford and McSauce was playing.
1/2 - Wolves H
17/2 - Chelsea A
23/1 - Watford H
1/3 - Everton A
8/3 - Manchester City H
15/3 - Tottenham A

Paul_Scholes18

1/2 - Wolves H
17/2 - Chelsea A
23/1 - Watford H
1/3 - Everton A
8/3 - Manchester City H
15/3 - Tottenham A

Think we could do well in most of those games if we maybe bring in at least one good player this window. City if they rest players around CL games might not be terrible if Mctominay is back. Although we could struggle up front.
We have a good record against Chelsea recently although it is mainly Rashford who has been good in those games under Ole. Still they have been pretty poor recently
and counter attacks could work well on them.
Everton away last season was terrible, but they have been poor this season. Think we should be able to beat them even without Rashford.
For the last two games I hope we got players back so might get something then.

We could mess up in all of these games, but also win them. Might win 1-0 over Wolves again even if our attack is shit.