Our Rivals squad next season - Liverpool

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Unconvincing squad for me. If Suarez leaves, Liverpool are without any kind of star quality in the prime of their career.

For me, when he isn't getting injured Lucas is their most important player.

The signings may prove to be bargains, but on the face of it, there can't be much to get excited about as a Liverpool fan with the thought of Suarez leaving too.

Lots of raw talent, but is Rodgers capable of nurturing that many young players at the same time? I'm calling no because I feel he gets far too much credit for what's gone on at Swansea with people like Martinez setting those foundations for him.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Allen was our best player the first 6 or so games of the season, what happened then I am not sure but he lost his confidence a little and then from October played with a shoulder inury that affected his performances.

Well considering;

We finished 12 points off a CL position last season. Taking just 2 points out of our first 5 games, & losing at home to United & Arsenal in the process, hardly helped our cause.
Is that really saying all that much? However the main point was that it isn't really an injury hit season if you make 27 appearances and a good chunk of them in the main part of the first half of it.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
If they keep ahold of Suarez then that squad really isn;t that bad at all. That being said, 4th spot is very hard to get now that City have gripped it, and Arsenal/Chelsea havent really let go either.

If Suarez stays i'd be surprised if they didnt finish 5th.