Outgoing Celtic chairmans property damaged

diarm

Shocking.

I dont see the point if it is Celtic fans as he was leaving the club this summer. His family was home aswell which is scary.

Maybe Lennon wanted payback :lol:
I'd imagine Lennon is keeping his head down after the videos from Dermot Desmonds birthday party went viral.

Jaxa

I understand Football is more than just a sport to people, it becomes a religion to a degree, you care deeply about it etc but fecking hell there is a line, potentially killing somebody's family ? I don't know the background to this but as much as I hate the Glazers, I wouldn't want their family or loved ones put in serious danger.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I understand Football is more than just a sport to people, it becomes a religion to a degree, you care deeply about it etc but fecking hell there is a line, potentially killing somebody's family ? I don't know the background to this but as much as I hate the Glazers, I wouldn't want their family or loved ones put in serious danger.
I cant see it being fans and if it is thats abhorrent, his family were at home ffs.

Cast5

When it comes to Celtic and Rangers it’s intertwined with religion.

FatTails

This is not healthy and should stop being a thing, violence or not. People really do lack perspective.