Outside of going to watch matches, wear do you ware your Manchester United where?

Loon

:lol:
I've never worn gear to any competitive matches. Last time I wore a shirt it was my '99 collector's to Solskjaer's testimonial!

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Most of the time I keep it casual but as far as wearing a shirt goes I’ve always had three rules - to a match, on holiday or at a theme park and that’s it :D

Red Star One

I’m in Ibiza and this place is absolutely overrun by Brits, I’ve never seen so many Premier League shirts outside a Premier League game. So it looks like many fancy wearing the gear on holidays. Also it’s literally one of the first times I’m seeing City shirts not on a city player, there’s been a few kids from, I assume, dodgy families in sky blue and Haaland at the back, repulsive.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Work, shopping, drinking at a friends gaff, never going out in town on a night out, but like the way runners took over from shoes and boots you see more of these on nights out now, also when did every bouncer start leaving runners into pubs and clubs, was there a big memo that went around.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Manchester United stuff is just part of my wardrobe. I've got joggers and a jacket I wear very frequently when going out to pubs or shopping.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I don't buy United stuff tbh. First time I bought a shirt was 2021, because it was the first time I'd been the Old Trafford megastore, so felt like a childhood dream come true.

My missus sleeps in it.

rio vander vidic

Supports
united
when united loss..
because in my town, almost impossible to meet another people who wear a united jersey on that day

Real Name

Just when playing football, since I've not been playing it its just in my wardrobe, sitting there. Dont wear kits around anymore, I find it a bit childish. Just training shirts sometimes.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
I wear the training gear and pretend I'm warming up to come on as a sub in front of the mirror. If the wife or kids come in the room I give them a clap or a small wave pretending they are in the crowd.

Never gets boring.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I only wear football merchandise when I watch a game, or 5 a side.

Sadly my favourite United shirts simply don't fit me anymore and I've not taken to many of the recent shirts dating back to 13/14.

My last purchase was an Ajax shirt. My next will hopefully be a Milan shirt.

MalaysianRed7

Haven’t bought a United shirt in ages tbf. Just wear jerseys that I collect from clubs with pretty much no relation to United whatsoever, like Celtic and København. Will start buying United jerseys again once Qatar takes over.

Infra-red

There going to need to clarify the meaning of they're thread title or their will be some confusion.

colombianmancunian

The last one I got was the RVP one of Fergie’s last season. Only wear it when watching matches. Don’t planning on buying a new one until ownership is resolved. No money for the leeches.

Maclooch

Seeing football kits as T shirts in Canada is pretty rare, so I wear mine out causally often. If anything, it shows some uniqueness and creativity to your style here and can be a conversation starter.

Reactions: Rood

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
The last two times I've worn a United shirt was at funerals.
Both requested football shirts instead of black tie.
First one, I wore the white 77 cup final shirt. The other one, I wore the blue 68 European cup final shirt.