Panini World Cup Sticker Album - Online

CallyRed

Ill confess, im 27, and collect the actual stickers

However my technique for buying them is to pretend to be on my phone talking to my son asking "its the panini world cup stickers yeah?, OK no worries, can I have 6 packs please boss?"

This is a work thing by the way

mu57afa

Ill confess, im 27, and collect the actual stickers

However my technique for buying them is to pretend to be on my phone talking to my son asking "its the panini world cup stickers yeah?, OK no worries, can I have 6 packs please boss?"

This is a work thing by the way
although i'm not 27 i've been going to my local asda store where they have the packets of 5 packs of sticker for £2, so i pick up my usual paper and hide the stickers inside there and slyly scan them in the self checkout face down, I've got so many swaps now and only 24 to go that i don't need to go and buy anymore :wenger:

Midnight1811

60 eurocent for 5 stickers.

When I was in Manchester in March, I noticed everything costs the same in the UK as it does in Belgium. Except that it's euros in Belgium and pounds in the UK. Expensive country you have there... ;)

I blame the tories, stupid upper class feckers ! Not a bad price there bud, have you completed any other previous tournaments ?

Cristiano_RAFC

I blame the tories, stupid upper class feckers ! Not a bad price there bud, have you completed any other previous tournaments ?
I completed the USA 1994 one but I was still a kid back then. I've got the France 1998 one too but I never completed that one. I wish I could order the stickers I need for that one still, but it seems the earliest I can order are from 2002.

I also have the Munich 1974 laying around which I got from my dad sometime. That one's complete too.

Midnight1811

I completed the USA 1994 one but I was still a kid back then. I've got the France 1998 one too but I never completed that one. I wish I could order the stickers I need for that one still, but it seems the earliest I can order are from 2002.

I also have the Munich 1974 laying around which I got from my dad sometime. That one's complete too.
Yeah I have Mexico '86. Looking back, I'm glad I collected them, nice bit of nostalgia :)

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
So, this swap thing doesn't seem to work. I made requests and nothing has happened.

JmRssll555

So, this swap thing doesn't seem to work. I made requests and nothing has happened.
I've made a number of swaps with random people, but I did post a Cabaye sticker into our collectors group which doesn't seem to have had any activity. I'm not sure if that's because it hasn't worked properly or nobody has anything to swap for it though.

What did you request exactly? All of mines have been where I have offered a particular card and I have requested a particular card from the same team. Usually within a few hours, I'll have a successful trade.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I have been requesting team for team with no success.

My Swaps...

Spain - Iniesta, Negredo
Holland - de Jong
Australia - Neill, Williams
Greece - logo
Ivory Coast - Gervinho X 2, Kalou
Japan - Endo
Costa Rica - Saborio
England - Jagielka, Rooney
Swiss - Von Bergen
Equador - Guagua
Honduras - Izaguirre
Germany - Mertsaker, Muller
Algeria - Feghouli
Russia - Ignashevich
S.Korea - Park Joo-ho

Last edited:

Cristiano_RAFC

When you buy the real stickers, you will have codes on the back of some stickers (the shiny ones). Those codes can be used to get free packs for the online sticker album. I have 11 of those which I'm not going to use because I already have 100% of my online album.

The first three people to send me a private message will get four, four and three of the codes for their free packs. You're welcome! :)

Jammydodger7

When you buy the real stickers, you will have codes on the back of some stickers (the shiny ones). Those codes can be used to get free packs for the online sticker album. I have 11 of those which I'm not going to use because I already have 100% of my online album.

The first three people to send me a private message will get four, four and three of the codes for their free packs. You're welcome! :)
Just post them here...The codes can be used more than once I think.

Riddle

I'm not sure if that's because it hasn't worked properly or nobody has anything to swap for it though.
This is the reason. You should agree your deal first. You have that in-game chat, use it. Be precise and a match will be found in a matter of minutes.

DanCity

Yeah and I'll send you some as well. I'll pm you in the next day or so to sort it out! :lol:
Fantastic stuff ;)
This is exciting this. :lol:

I've put aside your 5 stickers in an envelope and will send them out tomorrow. DM me your address when you have a moment free buddy.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I have been requesting team for team with no success.

My Swaps...

Spain - Iniesta, Negredo
Holland - de Jong
Greece - logo
Ivory Coast - Gervinho X 2, Kalou
Japan - Endo
Costa Rica - Saborio
England - Jagielka, Rooney
Swiss - Von Bergen X 3
Equador - Guagua
Honduras - Izaguirre
Germany - Mertsaker, Muller
Algeria - Feghouli
Russia - Ignashevich
S.Korea - Park Joo-ho
Are they the players you have available to swap? I am sure we can come to an arrangement on a few of them.

Players I have available to swap are:

Gary Medel (Chile)
Blerim Dzemaili (Switzerland)
Blaise Matuidi (France)

Argentina Badge
Belgium Badge.

I think the only one of your cards I have is Rooney so other than him I will take any of your cards if you need any I have available.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
These are all my swaps - I will update this list daily.

Greece - Siovas
Ivory Coast - Kalou
Iran - Heydari

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Gary Medel (Chile)
Blerim Dzemaili (Switzerland)
Argentina Badge
I'll need these. I think you need to set up a swap on the web-page.

Has anyone done any swaps in our group yet?

Last edited:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I'll need these. I think you need to set up a swap on the web-page.
I have put in some group swap request thingys. I did Medel for for Mertesecker, Dzemali for Ignashevich and Argentina Logo for Australia logo. I am guessing you have to do the same for it to go through.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I changed Medel to Boateng instead of Mertesacker.

I also just opened my packs and go some more available to swap. My list is now:

Iker Casillas - Spain
Danny Welbeck - England
Ricardo Montolivo - Italy
Blaise Matuidi - France
Sergio Aguero - Argentina
Ashkan Dejagah - Iran
Asmir Begovic - Bosnia
Son Heueng-Min - South Korea

Belgium Logo

Any luck getting the fan stickers?
I don't have to many fan stickers. I am trying to make my trade with player from countries I don't have the stickers for to try and build it up.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I changed Medel to Boateng instead of Mertesacker.

I also just opened my packs and go some more available to swap. My list is now:

Iker Casillas - Spain
Danny Welbeck - England
Ricardo Montolivo - Italy
Ashkan Dejagah - Iran
Son Heueng-Min - South Korea
I need these.
Do you want to pick 5 of mine?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I need these.
Ok.

I have put in 3 trades.

Gary Medel for Jerome Boateng
Danny Welbeck for Joao Moutinho
Son Heueng-Min for Mauricio Isla.

If you can do them on your end then we can make a few more after.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
@marukomu

I'll put in some more requests.

Casillas for Di Maria
Dejagah for Kakitani
Montolivo for Izaguirre

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Okay, I've done those. This is easy.
It is. It just takes a bit of working together to make sure we both get cards we need.

I think after this I don't have anything else that you need. So we will have to resume tomorrow with the next round of pack openings :D

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Sounds good. I'm going to work soon anyway and can't access it from there.
See you later.

Cristiano_RAFC

I have 188 duplicates for my online album which is completed already. This includes the entire teams of:
- Logos
- Brazil
- Croatia
- Spain
- Holland
- Colombia
- Uruguay
- England
- Italy
- France
- Argentina
- Germany
- Portugal
- Belgium

I can trade with whoever wants any and it doesn't matter what I get in return.

What collectors group should I join?

Last edited:

Valentine Lost

Cristiano_RAFC, i have pending requests Luca Modric (Croatia) -> Messi and Andre Ayew (Ghana) -> Iker Casillas, so i will be grateful if you start Messi -> Modric and Casillas -> Ayew.

mitChley

although i'm not 27 i've been going to my local asda store where they have the packets of 5 packs of sticker for £2, so i pick up my usual paper and hide the stickers inside there and slyly scan them in the self checkout face down, I've got so many swaps now and only 24 to go that i don't need to go and buy anymore :wenger:
Hmmmm, interesting technique.

Cristiano_RAFC

Cristiano_RAFC, i have pending requests Luca Modric (Croatia) -> Messi and Andre Ayew (Ghana) -> Iker Casillas, so i will be grateful if you start Messi -> Modric and Casillas -> Ayew.
Are you in collectors group?

EDIT: Very annoying.. I can't leave my current collectors group. It says "Team.forbidden". Anyone know why that might be and how I can leave?

If you want I can offer it globally and ask for the ones you offer in my request?

Last edited: