Patson Daka

meamth

Oh wow, that acceleration is something else. I've seen so many pacy footballers, but that is..out of this world.

Art

Art the artist
Incredible talent. the way he finishes and his movement inside the box reminds me of Eto’o. Hope we sign him .

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Great goal scoring record and as mentioned above, pace. But can’t help feeling he’s only linked to us as he scored twice against Liverpool a few days ago.

The Original

The fact of the matter is, that is very difficult to stop. That pace made VVD looks clueless. In just a blink of an eye, Patson suddenly teleports in front of VVD.
That's a basic situation every defender faces multiple times in both games. The rule is simple: stay with the runner. VVD was drawn to the ball instead which is surprising for a player of his calibre.

Red_toad

Jeez that acceleration is crazy. Runs like a Gazelle. No idea if he'd be any good in the Premier League.

Watched him a lot when I followed Haaland in RBS. Very talented, great pace, good technique, good movement, strong finisher. 24 goals+ 8 assist in 1870 minutes in Austrian Bundesliga.
(And yes it's only Austrian league, like you said about Haaland..) Only 21 yrs, and shouldn't be to expensive. Would be a great signing to give us some extra striker options, and in the future- a potential top class player.

Last edited:

slored1

Spurs in for him apparently. We should snatch him up, there's never enough strikers to have and Ighalo is leaving anyway.

troylocker

Turns 22 in October, has been in RBS since 2017 and has not impressed much before 19/20 season. I think there is a reason why RBL hasn't picked him up after they let Werner go. He has struggled in Europa/CL, with 3 goals and no assists in 18 apps including qualifying rounds. Had just 3 goals and 1 assist in his first 23 apps (2 first seasons) in the Austrian Bundesliga (around 1000 minutes). Watched a lot of Salzburg games last fall when I was following Haaland back then, and he went completely missing in the CL. Great pace and a decent finisher and had a great season in the ABL last season. Might prove me wrong, but he needed 2 and a half seasons to adapt to ABL-level and is totally unproven on the bigger stages despite having 18 apps in European cups. I think 22 year-olds needs more than one good league-campain in the ABL to prove that they're PL quality.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Joint top scorer of all time for Leicester in Europe after his 4 goals last night.