Paul Pogba | I missed football so much

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If the club is stupid enough to give this passenger a new contract, which we know Ed definitely is, then he can join De Gea and Martial in the overpaid dross club.
Except he's actually been good this season, unlike the other two who have been comedically bad.

Threesus

I don’t think people will realize how good he is until he goes. We are not winning anything by playing Fred and Scott in midfield. You can already see that team performances have been dropping since he got injured. We haven’t managed to control the midfield. Teams like Newcastle and west brom have just sliced through our midfield like it’s nothing.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
It's like some people wake up and just remember they haven't slagged off the guy in a while and find the nearest thread and go off spouting their hatred.

Frankly, it's pathetic.
Hatred? Really? He’ll want to be the highest paid player in the league. Is he worth it? Not at all. That’s as far as the hate goes for the most part. If you want to see real hatred go and look in the fellaini/lingard/james/fred/Jones threads. Lads who’ve actually been hounded by our “fans” and still sacrificed themselves for the team and kept their head down instead of trying to run at the first sign of things not suiting them and their only fault was not being to everyone’s liking. Pogba is a big boy and over the last few years it’s pretty clear he and his agent couldn’t give a shit what the average United fan thinks of them as long as they get the money but there are grown men in here defending him from a bit of criticism and calling it hate? Mental.

Last edited:

Andersonson

I don’t think people will realize how good he is until he goes. We are not winning anything by playing Fred and Scott in midfield. You can already see that team performances have been dropping since he got injured. We haven’t managed to control the midfield. Teams like Newcastle and west brom have just sliced through our midfield like it’s nothing.
We dont win anything with Pogba and Fred/Scott either.

Pogba is a good footballer, just not a very good CM in our formation. He has showed glimpses of a true world class player, but its very rare. Also, Pogba is better on the left and as an AM. But we have better players there.

We should keep him it the salary isnt to massive. He doesnt deserve a world class contract, because he aint a world class player.

Ali Dia

We dont win anything with Pogba and Fred/Scott either.

Pogba is a good footballer, just not a very good CM in our formation. He has showed glimpses of a true world class player, but its very rare. Also, Pogba is better on the left and as an AM. But we have better players there.

We should keep him it the salary isnt to massive. He doesnt deserve a world class contract, because he aint a world class player.
amen to that. He may be world class in another system but there’s very little to show that he can do it in our system as a box to box apart from the odd goal. He does nothing for the tempo. Less than Nothing in defence, he’s a hinderance more than anything. None of his fans ever acknowledge any of those things though. “He’s the best midfielder we have” yes on paper only. Say he doesn’t fully fit the system or his wages will be too high and it’s “hatred” or you don’t understand football. I’ve been watching him since 2011 and I can clearly see he’s a good player, very good on his day but he’s not a great player and his lower/coasting level is shocking. Not worth shoehorning in on that money. That’s all. It’s nothing personal. Bruno is just a better attacking midfielder for our needs. No shame in it.

Last edited:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Wait, I thought he was our best performer alongside Shaw and Bruno before he got injured.

Giggsy13

Except he's actually been good this season, unlike the other two who have been comedically bad.
He just can’t stay healthy when he goes on a decent run. The thigh injury happened on the most innocuous and innocent pass. It was really nothing and boom, he’s out for 3 weeks and more it looks like. He’s not worth the risk imo. We should sell and reinvest in a CB and RW. VDB is capable of taking his spot and Garner could always be brought back from loan next year as cover.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It's like some people wake up and just remember they haven't slagged off the guy in a while and find the nearest thread and go off spouting their hatred.

Frankly, it's pathetic.
Basically.

If there was at least a context it wouldn’t be as bad, but if it goes quiet for a while, a new thread is usually created to restart the topic.

Feel similarly about Martial at the moment tbh. Almost every thread just descends into shots at Martial. I’m all for performance critiquing and stuff, but you wouldn’t think that these are actually United players at all as they are no different to what I’d expect to read about a City player on here.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
how so? It’s predictable insofar as he finally leaves or he stays and it’s a huge call for the club as to how we go forward. I don’t think anyone is being overly scathing in this thread or anything.
I find it predictable in that a ‘I miss football’ thread looks the same as any other PP thread by the time a couple of pages have passed. Echo chamber of ‘can’t wait for him to go’, ‘I’m not fooled’, ‘6 or 7 good (or ‘half decent’ I believe has been the preferred description) doesn’t change 5 years’ - as usual, implying that there have only been 6 good performances in 5 years or something.

Like, we get it. But whatever anyone thinks - we’re still talking about a Manchester United player here - and for years there has been such an encouragement to take turns to see who can outdo each other in saying how useless Pogba is or how much we all want him out on here. He’ll leave at some point, just like majority of the players who have played for us leave at some point. Until then, for whatever it’s worth, can we not just treat a United player as a United player and just hope for the best while he’s here?

Denis' cuff

Basically.

If there was at least a context it wouldn’t be as bad, but if it goes quiet for a while, a new thread is usually created to restart the topic.

Feel similarly about Martial at the moment tbh. Almost every thread just descends into shots at Martial. I’m all for performance critiquing and stuff, but you wouldn’t think that these are actually United players at all as they are no different to what I’d expect to read about a City player on here.

can’t say I’ve noticed any lazy arsed players at City. Might’ve missed something. Don’t have much regard for their mercenary motives but at least they look like the have enough self respect to actually put an effort in.

beginning to think you do this for attention. Martial? Makes Pogba look as commited as Bruno. In over 50 years as a United supporter, Ive never come across a player who puts so little effort in - and that is a pretty widespread notion amongst reds. You really are in an odd minority.

Redlyn

I hope he renews. We get at least another season from him without the prospect of losing him for free inorder to focus on filling our more pressing positions.

Bobade

can’t say I’ve noticed any lazy arsed players at City. Might’ve missed something. Don’t have much regard for their mercenary motives but at least they look like the have enough self respect to actually put an effort in.

beginning to think you do this for attention. Martial? Makes Pogba look as commited as Bruno. In over 50 years as a United supporter, Ive never come across a player who puts so little effort in - and that is a pretty widespread notion amongst reds. You really are in an odd minority.

It isn't really an odd minority though. I think he is commenting on the nature and tone of the criticism rather than the fact that it exists.

Martial has been poor recently. Everyone can see this. But there is a level of bandwagon jumping on this forum that results in a player getting absolutely slaughtered for their every touch, pass and run. It has happened with Ole as well, and he has the credit of at least being a United legend, so if it can happen to him then it can happen to anyone.

I've seen Ole on here being called a dribbling idiot, cnut, the lot. Martial and Pogba get it bad as well. Sometimes it just feels like we could support our players better. I mean, they do play for Man Utd...

Reactions: jojojo

buckooo1978

think we need to be careful what we wish for.....

I thought Thiago would be a perfect signing for us. A genuine deep lying playmaker and look how well that's working out for the Scousers.

Pogba is a really talented player but we need to be practical about his contract situation

Do we give him a new bumper deal taking him to 32 or do we cut and reinvest?

players like Grealish/Sancho/Ndidi will all cost lots of money but we could get some cut price Brunos, excellent players without the same profile with good scouting.

It's a tricky one but I do question if what Pogba offers is worth it at times given the Raiola nonsense and he is patchy rather than consistent. This has probably been his best season at the club and you wouldn't say he's been amazing.

Do we extend even by 3 years to give Hannibal etc room to develop?

Have a feeling Pogba could be a Barca target with them eager to appease their fans after Messi's departure

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
think we need to be careful what we wish for.....

I thought Thiago would be a perfect signing for us. A genuine deep lying playmaker and look how well that's working out for the Scousers.

Pogba is a really talented player but we need to be practical about his contract situation

Do we give him a new bumper deal taking him to 32 or do we cut and reinvest?

players like Grealish/Sancho/Ndidi will all cost lots of money but we could get some cut price Brunos, excellent players without the same profile with good scouting.

It's a tricky one but I do question if what Pogba offers is worth it at times given the Raiola nonsense and he is patchy rather than consistent. This has probably been his best season at the club and you wouldn't say he's been amazing.

Do we extend even by 3 years to give Hannibal etc room to develop?

Have a feeling Pogba could be a Barca target with them eager to appease their fans after Messi's departure
Everyone is patchy at United....Even Bruno, performance wise is patchy as feck. But no it hasn’t been his best season at all, it just seems like you’ve fell into the trap like a lot of united fans when it comes to Pogba, that you forget the good games the minute he has a bad game. The fact he was playing well before he got injured will be forgotten the minute he has a couple of off games. If he plays like Bruno did in January he’d get slaughtered.

redmanx

Hatred? Really? He’ll want to be the highest paid player in the league. Is he worth it? Not at all. That’s as far as the hate goes for the most part. If you want to see real hatred go and look in the fellaini/lingard/james/fred/Jones threads. Lads who’ve actually been hounded by our “fans” and still sacrificed themselves for the team and kept their head down instead of trying to run at the first sign of things not suiting them and their only fault was not being to everyone’s liking. Pogba is a big boy and over the last few years it’s pretty clear he and his agent couldn’t give a shit what the average United fan thinks of them as long as they get the money but there are grown men in here defending him from a bit of criticism and calling it hate? Mental.
I criticize Paul Pogbas attitude and general performance at United but as I dont know him as a person I certainly dont "hate" him. I dont trust him, I believe hes been looking to leave for at least 2 years and, until recently, re football, didnt give a damn about anything else. I would trust him more if he had properly refuted the statements by his agent and brother but he hasnt. He says hes happy and enjoys training etc but he has not committed to United, but neither has he recently said he wants to leave. All we've had is the usual guff about how playing for such and such a team is a "dream" He should stop dreaming and start producing.

Deery

Dreary
Don’t really care if he stays or goes but I’d rather sell in the summer than have him leave on a free. It would be like the club however to give him a bumper new contract that’s just how it works here we don’t look into the future at all like we did with DeGea and Matic and with Pogba’s injury record and poor form I see it being another one to regret.

I would actually quite like us to add Youri Tielemans to the team if he leaves but Leicester would probably be looking too much for him.

arthurka

Just get rid of him.. Sell him and cut our losses, if we need to have a Riola client Haaland is the one for me.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Indeed, I’m in an odd minority on a United forum who goes around trying to convince fans not to hate our players. Very strange.

Loads of people here are like schoolboys to me. Many are absolutely joyless and hateful, and bounce from thread to thread carrying their vendetta against certain players, or the manager, or Exec and spend the rest of their time trying to talk anyone who dares to say something positive about anything out of it. Which is why you will see positive Pogba interviews analysed with a negative slant, or a conversation about literally any player, anywhere, invaded by casual shots at Martial, and how EVEN this player is probably better than Martial, or a conversation about his wages will have a spiteful ‘well if Martial can get this’ and so on and so forth. You start to have a conversation about a talent in the game, it’s three posts before it turns into ‘if our boards wasn’t so useless’ or ‘you know us, we’ll probably go and offer half a billion for him’.

I don’t give a feck if anyone thinks Martial is lazy. I give a feck that a perceived lack of running intensity is enough for the man to be looked at like some sort of bastard child. He’s our player, was our top scorer last season, scored on his debut against the Scousers and has provided us with many food moments. Who cares, he may well move on at some time, but nothing buys anyone any good will on here at all, rather you will have posters more preferring to actively spin the positive into a negative with ‘yea buts’ and conspiracy theory.

And you now have the nerve to call me some sort of attention seeker because I won’t join your clique who seemingly feel bigger by coming online to gang up and abuse players. I’m an attention seeker for having issue with the vitriol against Martial? There are many players I don’t rate, because that’s football. But I still love all of our players first and foremost, even the ones I’d prefer to leave, and the stuff directed at the likes of Pogba, Lingard and Martial on here is not akin to a player who plays for your club IMO. I could post a positive stat about Pogba and it’ll be 5 minutes before 5 posters come along to try and downplay it, or spin it as not being that good rather than praise it. The default position for many is to speak AGAINST some of our players, and argue against any praise or positivity.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Let the poor guy free. We're going nowhere slowly and have been for some time now.
Think he’s done it a season or two too late, to be honest. Quite unfortunate to come back and be managed by a dinosaur, and a pretty green coach at the elite level.

Also starting to fear these injuries will just keep catching up on him as he gets older and older now.

RooneyLegend

Think he’s done it a season or two too late, to be honest. Quite unfortunate to come back and be managed by a dinosaur, and a pretty green coach at the elite level.

Also starting to fear these injuries will just keep catching up on him as he gets older and older now.
True, he should've bolted some time ago. However he still had a long contract and we would've demanded a huge amount of money given how much we paid.

Ali Dia

Indeed, I’m in an odd minority on a United forum who goes around trying to convince fans not to hate our players. Very strange.

Loads of people here are like schoolboys to me. Many are absolutely joyless and hateful, and bounce from thread to thread carrying their vendetta against certain players, or the manager, or Exec and spend the rest of their time trying to talk anyone who dares to say something positive about anything out of it. Which is why you will see positive Pogba interviews analysed with a negative slant, or a conversation about literally any player, anywhere, invaded by casual shots at Martial, and how EVEN this player is probably better than Martial, or a conversation about his wages will have a spiteful ‘well if Martial can get this’ and so on and so forth. You start to have a conversation about a talent in the game, it’s three posts before it turns into ‘if our boards wasn’t so useless’ or ‘you know us, we’ll probably go and offer half a billion for him’.

I don’t give a feck if anyone thinks Martial is lazy. I give a feck that a perceived lack of running intensity is enough for the man to be looked at like some sort of bastard child. He’s our player, was our top scorer last season, scored on his debut against the Scousers and has provided us with many food moments. Who cares, he may well move on at some time, but nothing buys anyone any good will on here at all, rather you will have posters more preferring to actively spin the positive into a negative with ‘yea buts’ and conspiracy theory.

And you now have the nerve to call me some sort of attention seeker because I won’t join your clique who seemingly feel bigger by coming online to gang up and abuse players. I’m an attention seeker for having issue with the vitriol against Martial? There are many players I don’t rate, because that’s football. But I still love all of our players first and foremost, even the ones I’d prefer to leave, and the stuff directed at the likes of Pogba, Lingard and Martial on here is not akin to a player who plays for your club IMO. I could post a positive stat about Pogba and it’ll be 5 minutes before 5 posters come along to try and downplay it, or spin it as not being that good rather than praise it. The default position for many is to speak AGAINST some of our players, and argue against any praise or positivity.

I always defend our players that are getting lots of stick. James, Lingard etc. Their only fault is maybe not being talented enough and being overplayed while we coddle the superstar next to them to what end. Pogba will want to be the highest paid player in the league and he’s just not worth it. I post to that effect, nothing personal he seems like a decent guy, and the next reply underneath is saying these “supporters” are pathetic and you agreeing with it. Same with wanting to question the boards motives if they sink another 100
Plus million into Pogba but turn around and say we still can’t fix x y or z because of covid and our already massive wage bill. They’ve have 3 years and counting to let go of Pogba and dallied and here we are. No wonder fans want to talk about. It’s been THE headline news at the club for years and it’s finally coming to a head one way or another. It’s nothing personal. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting your highest paid player ever to be consistent, committed and perfectly suited to your system or to want the board to show that they are learning and might try doing things differently after the spectacular failure of the last 8 years... is just saying everything is ok making you a better supporter?

Last edited:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Let him go in summer 2022. This past few years are supposed to be his prime. I don't know how his slumps going to be since this march he is 28 and next march will be 29.. By the summer he will be 29 and 3 months old.. Thats just 9 months short of 30. Only a decade to 40. Feck him.. Let him go.

Giggsy13

Pogba doesn’t play enough games to be one of our highest earners. Attitude and agent aside, which I do think now the former is being overstated, he’s brittle and injury prone. That to me is a very bad sign and a warning that we should stay away.

RedDevilzFox

We haven't won anything (meaningful) by playing PP in the midfield either.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I always defend our players that are getting lots of stick. James, Lingard etc. Their only fault is maybe not being talented enough and being overplayed while we coddle the superstar next to them to what end. Pogba will want to be the highest paid player in the league and he’s just not worth it. I post to that effect, nothing personal he seems like a decent guy, and the next reply underneath is saying these “supporters” are pathetic and you agreeing with it. Same with wanting to question the boards motives if they sink another 100
Plus million into Pogba but turn around and say we still can’t fix x y or z because of covid and our already massive wage bill. They’ve have 3 years and counting to let go of Pogba and dallied and here we are. No wonder fans want to talk about. It’s been THE headline news at the club for years and it’s finally coming to a head one way or another. It’s nothing personal. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting your highest paid player ever to be consistent, committed and perfectly suited to your system or to want the board to show that they are learning and might try doing things differently after the spectacular failure of the last 8 years... is just saying everything is ok making you a better supporter?
Tbh, you have created this whole ‘demanding to be the highest paid player in the league’ thing all by yourself for quite a while now, and seem to use it as the basis for all of your posts against Pogba, despite it having never occurred, or even been suggested.

And you can wish Pogba played better in your eyes. After perfomances, by all means, critique them. But when every conversation descends into the same topic, whether we are talking about performance or not, contract or not (neither of which this particular thread was about, for example) - it’s like, let it go. I don’t rate Axel Tuanzebe, for example. I don’t think he’s good enough. That doesn’t mean I can’t watch an interview of him talking about how he’d like to help out back in his hometown in Congo, for example without responding with ‘he needs to play better, needs to leave’ etc. That is what it it’s like on here regarding Pogba. Every conversation descends into the exact dame thing, which then paints the picture that it isn’t just general football critique - it’s an extreme agenda that some posters have that they cannot possibly see past. And then what ends up happening, is that even the conversation about the actual performances become inaccurate. The MOTM games start getting downplayed as just alright, 10 good games, over time, start getting referred to as 5, and good runs of form start getting spoken about from a position of some sort of invented ulterior motive.

It isn’t just objective footy analysis because the difference is abundantly clear when related to a player the caf DOES like. Poor performances mitigated, poor runs of games quickly forgotten etc. To me, it seems like there’s a dislike for certain players which ends up ruining any conversation. And on the whole, everyone just seems loathe to say anything positive about anything on here, and go around trying to correct anyone who does. People make up things about how our ‘useless board don’t spend any money’, then get presented with the figures, then disappear. It’s just the way, my point isn’t limited to Pogba. And for all you have said of Pogba, Martial receives the same. He’s had plenty of highs here. He’s still spoken about like he’s something on the bottom of your shoe on the caf. When he was flying last season I said time and time again that he’s one bad run of form from the caf turning on him. He’s on a short string, emotionally, for many fans, and there is just a general habit of dislike for most things related to the club, at least on here.

Last edited:

Ali Dia

Tbh, you have created this whole ‘demanding to be the highest paid player in the league’ thing all by yourself for quite a while now, and seem to use it as the basis for all of your posts against Pogba, despite it having never occurred, or even been suggested.

And you can wish Pogba played better in your eyes. After perfomances, by all means, critique them. But when every conversation descends into the same topic, whether we are talking about performance or not, contract or not (neither of which this particular thread was about, for example) - it’s like, let it go. I don’t rate Axel Tuanzebe, for example. I don’t think he’s good enough. That doesn’t mean I can’t watch an interview of him talking about how he’d like to help out back in his hometown in Congo, for example without responding with ‘he needs to play better, needs to leave’ etc. That is what it it’s like on here regarding Pogba. Every conversation descends into the exact dame thing, which then paints the picture that it isn’t just general football critique - it’s an extreme agenda that some posters have that they cannot possibly see past. And then what ends up happening, is that even the conversation about the actual performances become inaccurate. The MOTM games start getting downplayed as just alright, 10 good games, over time, start getting referred to as 5, and good runs of form start getting spoken about from a position of some sort of invented ulterior motive.

It isn’t just objective footy analysis because the difference is abundantly clear when related to a player the caf DOES like. Poor performances mitigated, poor runs of games quickly forgotten etc. To me, it seems like there’s a dislike for certain players which ends up ruining any conversation. And on the whole, everyone just seems loathe to say anything positive about anything.
I agree things can get a bit miserable on here but that’s as much a reflection on the ownership making awful calls as our fans being spoiled or having agendas against certain players. Fans are just shell shocked after this long I think and don’t know who to blame. Pogba is one of the faces of the last few years failures and was behind the downfall of his last manager but that’s another discussion.

I guarantee if Pogba signs he’ll be the highest paid player on our team which will make him the highest paid player in the league. We’ve already made the same mistake with Sanchez and De Gea (and a clearly declining Rooney who deserved a deal but not that deal) and it’s held us back when more sustainable and suitable options come on the market. It’s a general club direction thing more than a Pogba thing. If the club want to throw that much money at a player who hasn’t really ever fully settled back here than that would be another poor and frustrating move.

I think he’s a good player and I wanted him to do well and win it all here. A new contract isn’t going to magically make him a leader (on the pitch where it matters) or even shut his agent up for longer than a few months. I just think it’a another poor deal waiting to happen. The board would rather just pay up and kick the can down the road instead of looking for fresh ideas that might take us to a better place on the pitch. I like your posts and see your side but I’m frustrated with the Pogba circus. He doesn’t return enough for the amount of drama he brings and most importantly I don’t think he fits with Bruno. Hopefully Ole has a clear picture of what to do if he signs because from what Ive seen since last season relying on a Pogba/Bruno midfield- we aren’t winning anything anytime soon. We will always flatter to deceive.

Last edited:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Shouldn’t this be in the Degea thread?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We haven't won anything (meaningful) by playing PP in the midfield either.
Chances are we won’t win anything meaningful with Bruno, unless we surround him with better players than Mikhi, Fellaini, Perreira, Lingard, James, Young, Darmian, Rojo, Sanchez etc etc. In fact we are in a better position player wise this season in my opinion than anytime other than Pogbas first season to be successful. The problem is we still aren’t good enough....that’s not Bruno’s fault as it was never Pogbas. But Pogba has borne the brunt of the blame.

RedDevilzFox

Chances are we won’t win anything meaningful with Bruno, unless we surround him with better players than Mikhi, Fellaini, Perreira, Lingard, James, Young, Darmian, Rojo, Sanchez etc etc. In fact we are in a better position player wise this season in my opinion than anytime other than Pogbas first season to be successful. The problem is we still aren’t good enough....that’s not Bruno’s fault as it was never Pogbas. But Pogba has borne the brunt of the blame.
I agree we need to surround Bruno with better players. I don't think Paul Pogba is a "better player". He hasn't been bad, but Bruno has shown what we all expected from PP. Put your hand on your heart and tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, I just don't think Pogba is all that.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I agree we need to surround Bruno with better players. I don't think Paul Pogba is a "better player". He hasn't been bad, but Bruno has shown what we all expected from PP. Put your hand on your heart and tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, I just don't think Pogba is all that.
Goals and assists? You aren’t getting that from the positions Pogba has played 90% of the time. Other than that Bruno is far more wasteful and sloppy than Pogba.

RedDevilzFox

Goals and assists? You aren’t getting that from the positions Pogba has played 90% of the time. Other than that Bruno is far more wasteful and sloppy than Pogba.
Then I don't know what we are getting from Pogba. Its certainly not his ability to run and control a game. Hell bottom feeders bypassed our midfield with PP in it all too regularly prior to Bruno arriving all the time, tell me that's not true. That's not what I expected from PP when we signed him.

Instead fans spent 100% of their time justifying why PP cannot be effective because we haven't signed ......................... (insert name here) player to "unlock" him. Its laughable really.

RedDevilzFox

And all that too wouldn't be so bad and one could look past those issues if it weren't for his mouthpiece to spew venom every quarter like some kind of financial statement. People make excuses for PP again there. Maybe (as hard as it is to believe) PP is not telling Raiola to say those things. He is certainly not putting a stop to it either. Wake up already!!

SirScholes

He just can’t stay healthy when he goes on a decent run. The thigh injury happened on the most innocuous and innocent pass. It was really nothing and boom, he’s out for 3 weeks and more it looks like. He’s not worth the risk imo. We should sell and reinvest in a CB and RW. VDB is capable of taking his spot and Garner could always be brought back from loan next year as cover.
Hahahah what is this vdb and garner cover pogba
I’ll have what this guy is on when the country opens back up please

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Then I don't know what we are getting from Pogba. Its certainly not his ability to run and control a game. Hell bottom feeders bypassed our midfield with PP in it all too regularly prior to Bruno arriving all the time, tell me that's not true. That's not what I expected from PP when we signed him.

Instead fans spent 100% of their time justifying why PP cannot be effective because we haven't signed ......................... (insert name here) player to "unlock" him. Its laughable really.
When we win the league with Bruno....come back to me

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

Newcastle bypassed our midfield on Saturday regularly....was Bruno playing. I think he was, we scored a penalty.

RedDevilzFox

When we win the league with Bruno....come back to me
That's my last post of the day, but is that the best you got?

Bruno's done more in a year than PP in his entire time. See if you find anyone on this site that would even dispute that.