Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

Jose said it best, a team trying to get back to the top doesn't let its best players leave. We don't need the money as it will cost us much more in the long run

Sterling Archer

If it'll keep Fellaini at the club then that's a victory in and of itself

[color= white] yawn[/color]

DdeGoat

The tide has turned quickly on Pogba. :lol: Until a couple of weeks ago anything less than calling him the best midfielder in the world would have got you slaughtered. Now, anything goes.

haram

The tide has turned quickly on Pogba. :lol: Until a couple of weeks ago anything less than calling him the best midfielder in the world would have got you slaughtered. Now, anything goes.
People are stupid.

SwSw

Is not about us being Liverpool or Arsenal, selling our best player. Is about Pogba's rumored unhappiness and he possibly forcing a move in the light of that rumored unhappiness.

DdeGoat

Is not about us being Liverpool or Arsenal, selling our best player. Is about Pogba's rumored unhappiness and he possibly forcing a move in the light of that rumored unhappiness.
Made up shit. He doesn't do well in a couple of games, the manager doesn't start him and subs him - these are reasons enough for the press to run their imagination. Won't pay too much attention to it.

SwSw

Made up shit. He doesn't do well in a couple of games, the manager doesn't start him and subs him - these are reasons enough for the press to run their imagination. Won't pay too much attention to it.
I read them on reddit and it was from James Ducker (irrc). He is a Tier 2 there and his information have been pretty reliable.

That being said, i do not know the tier system here, if there is one.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
And next time is injured we have another bunch of "how much we miss Pogba" threads.

beingshe7don

United would be stupid to let Pogba leave when he's our best player even with Sanchez in the team. Pogba is young and keeping him happy will be key as it will attract top talented players to United. Mourinho can GTFO to be honest. He's screwing with the chemistry of our players and even if Pogba has his weaknesses, if you plan on building the team around Pogba, you play him in his best position. It's plain old logic.

Hamadovich86

Quite frankly i'd rather get rid of Mourinho than Pogba, you cant get rid of your best players if the team doesnt play well or get results its on the manager.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
No there's no price that I'd sell him. If we sell him we can forget about competing for the league in the immediate future.

There's also no smoke so obviously no fire.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Christ on a bike. Two poor games and we end up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.