Paul Scholes' passing

Harold_Giles

... is truily amazing!

This season he has passed the ball 1,056 times and 91.6% of them are successfull.

Best passer of the ball in Europe I'd think.

Legend.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Tactically the best Midfielder in Great Britain.

Alonso is a good passer too, but Paul Scholes is the master with no doubt.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's difficult to have such accuracy when you pass it for five yards, let alon 30-yard passes which Scholes makes several times a game.

Indeed, probably one of the most intelligent players around. Everytime he has the ball, I know he will do the right thing with it.

B Cantona

Desperate
Harold Giles said:
This season he has passed the ball 1,056 times and 91.6% of them are successfull.

Best passer of the ball in Europe I'd think.
Scholes is of course mighty. Be careful to judge him just by statistics mind, I bet David Batty's pass completion was about 98%, but that's because every pass went 5 yards sideways or backwards! What I think is most sensational about Scholes is that every player is willing to pass him the ball in a tight situation where he's got a couple of men on his back, and trust him to work the situation and set off an attack. Fine trust, well earned.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Scholes is a great player, the team plays well when he plays well. That cant be stressed enough. The three wise men (Scholes, Giggs and Neville) have each had a crucial role this season.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Evra has 82% out of 55 tackles impressive.
oh and about scholes doesnt surprise me, he has been like a new player this year, class.

jim

In most joy
Ballache13 said:
Evra has 82% out of 55 tackles impressive.
oh and about scholes doesnt surprise me, he has been like a new player this year, class.
All those jokes about 'Paul Scholes will be like a new signing' :D

hardyboy

Paul Scholes is pure class. I hope he can play for at least another 2 seasons if he stays fit.

B Cantona

Desperate
He's only 32! A player like Scholes could play until about 36 no problems if they have the desire, maybe longer. Especially seens as he gave up international football a while ago.