Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerring

I agree

I'm not going to lie, I was convinced this was happening, to the point where I'd try to explain reasoning for things happening, based on my opinion. Now it's dead, totally dead. It's not happening guys.

Does anyone truly believe he could fly in under the noses of everyone without no one reporting it? Di Marzio and Romano have said it's off, theres just that one guy that's apparently close to Sarri that says it's still on
This is the part that really tells me no. Even though my feeling is Di Marzio haven't been as spot on this window as to earlier, I'm still confident that he would know if Dybala was to leave the country!

It will have to take more than a few italian journalists to report for me to get sucked. I'm not sure i want to get sucked, finally having come to the realisation it's not going to happen!

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Rather wait for other more reliable Italian journos, he sounds like a bs merchant.
My second cousin is Italian and she just text me to say that she knows Tony and he wouldn't lie about something like this. If he says it, it's 100% truth. Paulo is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaae

Not ITK
Mate of mine works at Manchester airport and was told this morning they’re keeping a section of the north east runway clear for a private jet landing around 5 coming from Turin. He doesn’t know who’s on it

M4YON

My second cousin is Italian and she just text me to say that she knows Tony and he wouldn't lie about something like this. If he says it, it's 100% truth. Paulo is ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah an ITK, the 3rd sign of the apocalypse.

PaulON

Sparky Rhiwabon

Mate of mine works at Manchester airport and was told this morning they’re keeping a section of the north east runway clear for a private jet landing around 5 coming from Turin. He doesn’t know who’s on it
:lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
My cat, who is called Paulo therefore obviously knows every other Paulo in the world, just took a shit behind the TV.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
This is the part that really tells me no. Even though my feeling is Di Marzio haven't been as spot on this window as to earlier, I'm still confident that he would know if Dybala was to leave the country!

It will have to take more than a few italian journalists to report for me to get sucked. I'm not sure i want to get sucked, finally having come to the realisation it's not going to happen!
Even when we signed Falcao out of nowhere, there were reporters who knew he was flying in and were waiting for shots of the plane if I remember rightly.

The only way it could be done without anyone knowing about it is if we've asked Juve to keep it quiet for fear of things going wrong again after our briefing. If you see a plane go from Belgium to Turin, then that's more than coincidental haha.

For now, it's a good idea to not get sucked in or believe anything from the BS merchants in Italy who just want more clicks

Fooza

If shes lying she better repent dybala style.

Nick7

My cat, who is called Paulo therefore obviously knows every other Paulo in the world, just took a shit behind the TV.
That's clearly a sign that you'll be watching Paulo shit all over the premier league this season. It's as good as done as far as I'm concerned now.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Some noob sent me this. Not sure what he's on about.

Hey bro can you help me tell everyone to calm their Muppet tits down, the dybala airport pic is from October 2018. Newbie and out of posts.:):)

Messaged you because you're an awesome poster. Maybe you're on for good luck today:):)

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Look into the eyes of this sweet, old man. This is Tony. He would never lie. When this man says that Paulo has repented, you can be damn sure Paulo has repented.

PD69 inc.

Paulo is COMING !!!

Bjerring

Even when we signed Falcao out of nowhere, there were reporters who knew he was flying in and were waiting for shots of the plane if I remember rightly.

The only way it could be done without anyone knowing about it is if we've asked Juve to keep it quiet for fear of things going wrong again after our briefing. If you see a plane go from Belgium to Turin, then that's more than coincidental haha.

For now, it's a good idea to not get sucked in or believe anything from the BS merchants in Italy who just want more clicks
That would be something!!

Does anyone know if Joao Cancelo is in Manchester yet, if not it's just him flying in for his City medical.

swred

A thread hasn't gone full muppet until there's plane tracking.

M4YON

Old insta pic was posted of Dybala a few pages pack we know its old but the flight that was tracked from Turin to Manchester may have been the same plane, that's what was suggested.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Well you can see why he is in the newbies anyway. Can't even do something as basic as track current flights in transit, cross-referencing instagram posts made by Dybala over a year ago.

Can we demote him? Is there a tier lower than newbies?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Look into the eyes of this sweet, old man. This is Tony. He would never lie. When this man says that Paulo has repented, you can be damn sure Paulo has repented.

PD69 inc.

Paulo is COMING !!!
He honestly looks like the type of person that, if there was an article about him in the paper, it would include the lines "historical claims of abuse" or "...before turning the gun on himself."

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He wants to touch your willy.
Please can we stop with all the penis references (zipping/unzipping, semi/flaccid, wanking etc).

why are we expressing our feelings towards transfers in this way? There's so many other expressions to choose from. And there are probably women & kids in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.