Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suedesi

Another spanner in the works - according to Gazzetta dello Sport, the lawyers of Star Image, a Maltese company to which Paulo had sold his image rights for ten years at the beginning of his Juve adventure have contacted Man United. That contract with Star Image was unilaterally terminated in August 2017 and the case is in arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris. United have been advised not to include image rights in any contract with Dybala until the case is pending...

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Seri...nited-l-uso-dell-immagine-3401398755069.shtml

Suedesi

He has one poor season because he was played out of position due to the arrival of Ronaldo and a change in formation. Ronaldo had a poor season last year and everyone on here would still have him at united. Dybala numbers over the previous 3-4 seasons have been very good and he will add a new dimension to our attack if he's played in the number 10 role. It also means we are not overly reliant on Pogba to do all the creating and Dybala can share the responsibility.
I think since the final in Cardiff his performances for Juve did never recover and have been below expectations.

Mr Smith

I think since the final in Cardiff his performances for Juve did never recover and have been below expectations.
That is not even remotely true. The season immediately following Cardiff he scored 26 goals in all competitions and was their star player.

Bestie07

Genuine question, how good is he? His record for Argentina is not very good and he didn't exactly pull up trees for Juventus either last season. The season before last he scored quite a few goals but most of them were scored in a great streak of form in the first months of 2017-18 season and then had a lean patch.

Eddy_JukeZ

Genuine question, how good is he? His record for Argentina is not very good and he didn't exactly pull up trees for Juventus either last season. The season before last he scored quite a few goals but most of them were scored in a great streak of form in the first months of 2017-18 season and then had a lean patch.
He barely plays for Argentina.

Him and Messi can't play in the same team.

He's a great player. Potential to get even better.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
In a good functioning team, with lots of movement around him and in a team who can also get him into positions closer to the goal where he can hurt the opposition he would be brilliant.

In short, if people expect him to be a game changer on his own I think they would be a bit dissapointed. He is not that Hazard type of player while being in Chelsea. On the other hand, in the right system he has potential to offer even more then Hazard who is too individualistic at times imo.

So, a lot will depend (like most of the times) on our manager. Am all for it because he is techincally brilliant and step towards more progressive type of football we would like to see in United. Get him. In fact, get more players that have his technical ability...

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm sorry please help me understand what I'm supposed to be seeing in that video. I see a whole lot of losing the ball in midfield with just one good run and shot.
Video is fairly indicative of why he had a poor season. Look at where he plays and what he does...

And it would have been even better if it also showed what he did when lazio had the ball...

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Not being funny, but can you think of another player who has liked a photo to do with his linked club and then gone on to join them? Can't for us.
There were literally like two or three instances involving us a few years back. Maybe more. Too lazy to dig.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
So I just dreamt that our first game of the season was away at Villa and finished 1-1. Dybala opened the scoring from a penalty in the 81st minute but then Zaha equalised 2 minutes later.

Dybala to United and Zaha to Villa confirmed I guess.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Nothing worse than hearing about other people's dream scenarios.

Alemar

What are these strange “siuuu” posts about? They simply appear often on the forums here and there, outside the context and presumably meaning nothing :confused:

Eddy_JukeZ

What are these strange “siuuu” posts about? They simply appear often on the forums here and there, outside the context and presumably meaning nothing :confused:
It's what Ronaldo yells during his signature celebration.

Bestietom

In to the final week, so we really want to know tomorrow if he's in or out. We need to move on quickly if the deal can't be done.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Are we sure about this guy? His situation doesn't remind anyone of Di Maria?

Also, I want to know why they are so keen to offload him. I swear Sarri would be more inclined to use a player with his technical attributes. It doesn't make sense.

SaintMuppet

Just waiting for City to gazump this one.

Tomorrow’s headlines

‘Dybala to City, Paulo dumps United for rivals’

They are in fact in touch with Juve atm?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just waiting for City to gazump this one.

Tomorrow’s headlines

‘Dybala to City, Paulo dumps United for rivals’

They are in fact in touch with Juve atm?
Would be an awful deal on our behalf to send them Lukaku and agree for Dybala to go to city..

Status
Not open for further replies.