Penalty are unfairs, what if you have poeple grade the performance?

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
team A x team B

one team attack ,attacks the other is negative

what if people online or like judges grade at the end of 120 minutos (like in snowdiving and skating etc)

"hey man this team kicked on goal 15 times, the other 3 times lets give them a superior grade" .. the team with most superior grades wins..

so if there are 10 judges .. you add the grades for team A by judge 1, judge 2, judge 3, judge 4, judge 5, judge 6, jdughe 7, judge 8, jude 9, judge 10 and divide by 10. do the same for team b. whoever has a higher grade goes through

or do you prefer online voting? but you have to exclude IPs from the countries that are playticipating int the game...

penalty is worse idea than that

LouisDanGaal

I will never understand what happens inside your head for the few minutes just before you click post.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I'd love to meet you in real life, mate

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
team A x team B

what if people online or like judges grade at the end of 120 minutos (like in snowdiving and skating etc)

"hey man this team kicked on goal 15 times, the other 3 times lets give them a superior grade" .. the team with most superior grades wins..

so if there are 10 judges .. you add the grades for team A by judge 1, judge 2, judge 3, judge 4, judge 5, judge 6, jdughe 7, judge 8, jude 9, judge 10 and divide by 10. do the same for team b. whoever has a higher grade goes through

or do you prefer online voting? but you have to exclude IPs from the countries that are playticipating int the game...

No, just no, I'm not having Liverpool or 4chan decide football matches.

What if one goal was voted 7 times better than another?
What if a goal wins by a slim majority but many people regret voting for that goal and demand a second referendum vote?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Football compromises of both defence and offense.

I know fans love to see goals, all out attack, tiki taka etc, but defence and defensive organization is part of football. Love it or hate it.

jungledrums

Terrible idea, would turn into a popularity contest. Even if it didn't, it's an appalling idea.

Giggs86

The team that has more hot women goes through.

There should be an automated camera that takes a photo of every woman entering the stadium.

At the end they do a vote and the team with more babes at the attendance goes through.

Fair?

Raw

If after 90 minutes it's still a draw, both teams have to surrender one player to make it 10 v 10. If after 10 minutes it's still a draw, then it becomes 9 v 9. If one team was already a man down then it becomes 10 v 9, 9 v 8 and so on.

Continue until there's a winner. If, for some crazy reason, it's still a draw after 1v1 then I dunno, flip a coin or something.

fontaine

irs saturday relax

ok its a bad idea, move on

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
team A x team B

I think there is a 7:1 chance the judges here at the caf will regard your *idea* as one of the stupidest things ever proposed on this forum

Giggs86

If after 90 minutes it's still a draw, both teams have to surrender one player to make it 10 v 10. If after 10 minutes it's still a draw, then it becomes 9 v 9. If one team was already a man down then it becomes 10 v 9, 9 v 8 and so on.

Continue until there's a winner. If, for some crazy reason, it's still a draw after 1v1 then I dunno, flip a coin or something.
That is actually a good idea. Would make it exciting to see which player each team sacrifice and which players each team fancy to do well on say 5v5 situations.
Only concern is that it would stretch for too long, make it 5 minutes before an additional players needs to surrender.

fontaine

thats good. but its the opposing manager who decides the player the other team sacrifices

except he cannot pick the goalkeeper .. if he does pick the goalkeeper the coach's team gets dealt 3 pts in damage and loses mana

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
:lol: I still remember his "pong" paint drawing. Oh man, the memories are overwhelming.

ChaddyP

we should have a forum just for his threads. would be the best forum on the site

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
we should have a forum just for his threads. would be the best forum on the site
I actually thought of this too a few minutes ago, but I think it could somehow be harnessed and used for evil.

JazzG

Resident Arse.
You just need to read some of the rubbish on here and Twitter to see why this would be a bad idea!

podurban2

team A x team B

For some reason I read this in a hoarse Latin American accent.