Phone Sky And Cancel MUTV

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Cancel Sky as well. You give them money, they pay football clubs for streaming rights.

OleBoiii

Paint your house green and gold.

Throw out your DVD copy of Ed Wood.

Stop eating glazed donuts.

Pav1878

You realize you're free to support another club, right?
I don't think the OP is wanting to switch clubs, he wants to make a point.

Having mutv or sky TV doesn't make you a better fan of your club.

crossy1686

career ending
MUTV is not fecking worth the price anyway.

As soon as the window shuts remove all your United socials, including the players. Watch every match on a pirated stream, and for fecks sake, stop buying kits, especially 3rd kits.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That'll fecking show 'em... to the tune of 3 minutes worth of Phil Jones's wages.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
The only thing that can get the club back on track now is fan protests. Not a few boos here and there, I’m talking pure vitriol at home matches (when fans return of course). The best way would be to completely boycott matches but that’ll never happen.

jasT1981

Haven't had MUTV in a long time. Used to get it for pre-season until I discovered a lovely thing called IPTV......

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
So he should show his concern for the long-term future of the club by ditching the club? Riiiiiight.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Cancel the whole football service!!

Did this 2 years ago. you can survive on streams, its not all bad. We have a great streaming.

Last edited by a moderator:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Cancel the whole football service!!

Did this 2 years ago. you can survive on streams, its not all bad. We have a great streaming thread in Redcafe messages
Forget football, ive canceled everything. I use my tv for youtube, netflix, amazon and streams. Im getting to watch everything i want live, why should i pay more for the same thing ?

Bondi77

MUTV is shocking anyway
Jonny Evans missus is the only good thing about it and Lou Macari is good value but the rest of the commentators and presenters have to be the most insipid bunch.
I do feel sorry for Paddy as it is embarrassing how he tries to only see things the MUTV way and dementia is kicking in.

AlexUTD

The Glazers have been costing this club over £1 billion in paying interest and out dividends to themselves. The club is still in debt and Old Trafford is in dire need of renovation.

The only language the Glazers understand is losing money. So If the supporters stop buying merchandise and pay for official membership and MUTV and stop going to matches they will take notice.

We support the club not the owners.

Love United Hate Glazers.

peridigm

As soon as the window shuts remove all your United socials, including the players. Watch every match on a pirated stream, and for fecks sake, stop buying kits, especially 3rd kits.
Unfollowed them all last time this came up. I doubt it matters.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Cancelling mutv and not buying merch isnt enough. Fans have to stay away from the ground (when allowed back) in large numbers. That's the only thing that will make any difference. Sponsors won't be happy with large amounts of empty seats and that's how you get the Glazers out. Nothing else will work. Songs, protest marches have been tried. They don't care. They care about one thing. Your money.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
The Glazers have been costing this club over £1 billion in paying interest and out dividends to themselves. The club is still in debt and Old Trafford is in dire need of renovation.

The only language the Glazers understand is losing money. So If the supporters stop buying merchandise and pay for official membership and MUTV and stop going to matches they will take notice.

We support the club not the owners.

Love United Hate Glazers.
So let me get this straight, club is in debt, old Trafford needs renovation but people are annoyed because we haven’t spend over a hundred mill on Sancho? Makes sense.

Oh and it’s funny how no one was protesting the Glazers when summer after summer we were spending big eh? Our fans are more plastic than Jordan’s tits.

Thiagoal

If you have no interest in the youth teams etc then I’d agree. I do however so find my MUTV subscription value for money.

Makes me laugh these so called fans crying over not yet spending a fortune on a shiny new toy during a pandemic

Zlatans Knee

I think it is probably best that we wait until Monday once the window is closed, that way we can be absolutely sure that they achieved close to bugger all. No offence to DVdB, I actually like the guy and think he will be a good player for us.
I wonder if they are underestimating how annoyed most fans are right now, or perhaps they genuinely could't care less.

stevoc

Right on mate I’ve just done the same.

Phoned up Sky and asked to cancel my MUTV subscription but they informed me I’m not a customer.

Remembered I’m with Virgin so phoned them up to cancel MUTV. They told I wasn’t paying for it already so I asked them to sign me up. But then I phoned back an hour later to cancel my subscription.

Woodward and the Glazers are now aware of my anger.

Lord Zlatan

lots of laughing at op. But at least hes doing something. moaning at each other on a forum is really going to help. i cancelled mutv yesterday. cancelled my season ticket last year. thats it theres nothing left to do as the stadium is closed and no one can protest there.

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Any suggestions on what fans outside England can do? I don't have MUTV but pay a local OTT platform to watch our games. Would it help in any way if United lost one of their 1.1billion fans (Woodward's claim of course) from social media? :nervous:

Last edited:

Blood Mage

This kind of top red attitude is contributing to our inability to get rid of the American parasites. We've gone beyond the point of backing the club at all costs.

Okey

Good going. Depending on where we're at next week, we might need some coordinated action to show our displeasure. I say that cos they checkmated us last time with the Bruno signing. Doing some miraculous business in the next 2 days won't change the fact our football department is being run disgracefully, but might soothe fans enough to stave off protest...for now.

red4ever 79

everyone should unsubscribe to everything, their facebook, their twitter, their instagram. Cancel any membership agreements, dont buy any merchandise. People will laugh and mock, however we have to start somewhere.

Mainoldo

We cancelling because we aren’t getting Jadon Sancho :lol:

If we get him do we re-subscribe? I’m down I just want to know exactly what I have to do.