Pick your 5-A-Side team.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Me
Vidic
Robben Ronaldinho
Rooney

Growing up with all the Joga Bonito commercials and FIFA Street, I was absolutely obsessed with Ronaldinho and Rooney. It was my dream to be like them :lol: luckily I haven't seen the inside of a Paraguayan prison (yet).

Skills

Snitch
Unpopular opinion time but I think 5 aside is shit, give me 7/8/9 aside every time ahead of it.
7 a side is the best compromise of a bit of tactical/positional play and also a good old run around with everyone getting a good number of touches.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not a keeper, but I'll put myself there to not bother

Me
Riquelme
Zidane
Maradona
Ronaldinho

Bench:
Redondo
Socrates
Okocha
Messi
Romario

Bobski

7 a side is the best compromise of a bit of tactical/positional play and also a good old run around with everyone getting a good number of touches.
Decent sized cage pitch which keeps the tempo high and 8 aside is some of the most fun football I have played, quick, competitive, physical but without the atrocious leg breakers people love to try on grass and works the technique.

I dislike 5 aside because pretty much every time I play it you end up with some ridiculous 17-14 scoreline and dribble fests, too easy to score and there is always some ego stroking buffon on your team who is happy to give goals trying to get a nutmeg on someone, great you got your meg, lets forget the 6 you give away at the other end trying it earlier. You still get those types in larger format games but it is much easier to lessen their impact.

Last edited: