PL Goal of the Month - 19/20 Season | October

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Hopefully SkySports upload these every month, if/when they do it can be shoved in this thread and we can all have a pointless vote:

August

September

October

November

Harvey Barnes for me, fantastic technique and I'm a sucker for a goal where the ball is hit really really hard.

Last edited:
Pukki, Luiz or Wilson for me. Probably edge towards Pukki because I really rate the technique and precision on that volley. The ball hung in the air for a while and it was a very composed strike.

That free kick by Wilson is almost perfect - would go with that due to this but the Barnes and Neves goals were satisfying to watch.

Barnes I think. I love goals like that where the player tries to literally smash the ball through the net, I try this at 5 a side but it rarely comes off.

Barnes 100%. Could have had 10+ goalkeepers and it would still have gone in.

September up

Not as strong as last month but still some good 'uns in there.

My vote goes to N'Golo Kante... lovely goal.

Martial - though i'm not sure how much my bias has to do with that.

Really like Gylfi's strike though

Really hard to choose between a lot of these. It's between Martial vs. Norwich, Silva vs. Palace, and Bernard vs. West Ham for me.

Silva's technique over the shoulder was very nice but I'll have to go with Sigurdsson for me.

Jay Rodriguez's was my pick of the bunch.

Some absolute bangers this month - between Fabinho and KDB, but i'd give the nod to Fabinho.

No idea why Mahrez's vs. Chelsea isn't in there.

I hope we stop this thread because Sky made it unavailable in my country.