• Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)

• Ralph Hasenhüttl (Southampton)

• Roy Hodgson (Crystal Palace)

• Jürgen Klopp (Liverpool)

• Frank Lampard (Chelsea)

• José Mourinho (Tottenham Hotspur)

• David Moyes (West Ham United)

• Scott Parker (Fulham)

• Graham Potter (Brighton & Hove Albion)

• Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City)

• Nuno Espírito Santo (Wolverhampton Wanderers)

• Dean Smith (Aston Villa)

• Ole Gunnar Solskjær (Manchester United)

• Chris Wilder (Sheffield United)

Results are only viewable after voting.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
So, which manager will get the boot first? Both West Ham and Fulham looked pretty bereft of anything today.

paulscholes18

Moyes then Parker (which would be a shame as nobody is keeping that Fulham side up)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Parker as Fulham will somehow do worse than their previous EPL season

Rbrown0806

United will be 20 points behind City by Xnas abd Solskjaer will be go e. The guy who really needs sacking is Woodward. Another wi dow bereft of top quality signings.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Pochettino is waiting for that United job. Ole has had incredible luck so far and is like a cockroach that keeps fighting for survival. I feel this season is make or break for him. The pressure is on him and I m sure he is doing everything he can to get Sancho so he has another world class player to hide his limitations as a manager(If we didn’t get Bruno last January, Ole would have been sacked). When you see how Biesla (teacher of Pep and Pochettino) has Leeds playing and other managers with team that didn’t not cost much, then it is time for United fans to realize that we need a top manager to get us back to the glory days. Not a top board that continues to splash the cash. I feel our board is too nice, so it will take like something catastrophic to sack Ole. As such, I see maybe Rodgers, Moyeseh, or Bllic as front runners.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think Brendan or Moyes. Brendan won’t be able to arrest the slide and Moyes will show his true level as he always eventually does. It was a horrendous result for him today with the games he has coming up.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Pochettino is waiting for that United job. Ole has had incredible luck so far and is like a cockroach that keeps fighting for survival. I feel this season is make or break for him. The pressure is on him and I m sure he is doing everything he can to get Sancho so he has another world class player to hide his limitations as a manager(If we didn’t get Bruno last January, Ole would have been sacked). When you see how Biesla (teacher of Pep and Pochettino) has Leeds playing and other managers with team that didn’t not cost much, then it is time for United fans to realize that we need a top manager to get us back to the glory days. Not a top board that continues to splash the cash. I feel our board is too nice, so it will take like something catastrophic to sack Ole. As such, I see maybe Rodgers, Moyeseh, or Bllic as front runners.
Jog on Poch

lysglimt

Scout
United will be 20 points behind City by Xnas abd Solskjaer will be go e. The guy who really needs sacking is Woodward. Another wi dow bereft of top quality signings.
VdB is of course crap - and last time I checked there were almost 3 weeks left of the window - stop whining until the end of the window at least

lysglimt

Scout
When you see how Bielsa has Leeds playing ? He lost one game 4-3 to Liverpool - can you at least wait until Leeds win a game before singing his praise ?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is this for real?? :lol: :lol:
Nobody has gone in for Poch, Barca weren't interested, Benfica being the only viable link other than Newcastle.
Ole led us to third, it's time to back him.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
When you see how Bielsa has Leeds playing ? He lost one game 4-3 to Liverpool - can you at least wait until Leeds win a game before singing his praise ?
It could have been double figures for Liverpool too...Leeds were so open at the back.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
:lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Moyes. He won't live up to his 'I win' mantra often enough and will be the first manager axed this season.

Moyes. He won't live up to his 'I win' mantra often enough and will be the first manager axed this season.
I want him to be sacked, but I’d also love him to stick around long enough to be on the hot seat whilst relegating West Ham.

How many more clubs are going to employ this idiot?

Halftrack

Moyes. Could see Bruce getting canned as well, if Newcastle have a rough start to the season.
You really are a parody at this point.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I want him to be sacked, but I’d also love him to stick around long enough to be on the hot seat whilst relegating West Ham.

How many more clubs are going to employ this idiot?
I thought he'd struggle to get a gig after his time at Sunderland but West Ham thought it was a good idea to hire him, sack him and then hire him again.

If West Ham are relegated on his watch, he won't even have repuation Sam Alladryce and Tony Pulis have/had where clubs in relegation strife could appoint him somewhat safe in the knowledge that they'll stay up.

CM

Moyes. West Ham have a horrible run until about November and their owners can be a bit trigger happy anyway.

Shiva87

Wow. You are basing all that on one game you watched Leeds play, right?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
He had them playing great football in the championship as well. Against Liverpool, it was lack of proper marking and discipline by the players from set pieces that took apart that defense. All Leeds goal was classy open play goal in that game that shows the tactical nous of Bielsa and if he continues that approach, he will have a lot of success in this league.
Is this for real?? :lol: :lol:
Nobody has gone in for Poch, Barca weren't interested, Benfica being the only viable link other than Newcastle.
Ole led us to third, it's time to back him.
Barcelona weren’t interested, yet he had dinner with their president:lol:. All the top clubs are interested in Pochettino. Pochettino is on the look out for the right club that will allow him to invest in sports science and not limit his control of the team. I don’t blame him for taking his time as the Disneyland of football for manager could become open this season, as a fluke third spot and no trophies is not good enough for a United manager after spending more than our rivals last season.

Wow. You are basing all that on one game you watched Leeds play, right?
No, I have watched some of Leeds match in the championship and I have always been a big fan of Biesla.