PL vaccine rates

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Not sure if the right place but it relates to football so perhaps it is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58775881

According to this article, only 7 clubs have a squad vaccine rate of >50%.

Comparing that to, for example, the NFL which had a 93% vaccine rate in August, I find that statistic incredible, especially when you further consider the overall vaccine rates in the country.

Should the PL be doing more to improve this rate? What could they feasibly do? The NFL for example has stricter rules for unvaccinated players around isolation and testing requirements. I don’t even know what the testing requirements are for PL players for that matter.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's hard to compare the two but for example in the NBA if you can't play because you're not vaccinated then you don't get paid.
NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Thursday that the NFL sent a memo to its clubs stating that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week schedule due to a COVID-19 outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will forfeit and be credited with a loss, per sources informed of the situation.

In addition, players on both teams will not be paid for the lost contest, and the team responsible for the cancelled game due to unvaccinated players will cover financial losses and be subject to potential discipline from the Commissioner's office.
That's a lot of responsability and a massive potential loss of money for teams. In the PL, you're penalizing your team but everybody is getting paid in the end.
I think only Chelsea and Liverpool publicly said that most of their players were vaccinated.