Player’s You Don’t Rate As Highly As Others

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Will have to say Son too. He's just so, so patchy. Every season he goes through a spell of being utterly brilliant and a spell of being so bad you can barely believe he's a Premier League player. Jamie Vardy the same. Give me a consistent 7/10 over that any day.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Seedorf. World class when he wanted to be but let so many Serie A games pass him by. The Milan forum used to moan that he only turns up for English viewers.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Watching the Leicester game now, just got reminded about Maddison. Don't rate him at all. Coutinho-syndrome where his "creativity" seems to be mostly long-range efforts that earns him the spotlight around 5 times a season.

Very ineffective and frustrating for the most part. I'm sure he is not as bad as I make him out to be but in my opinion he is lightyears behind the other similiar English playmaking talent coming through at the moment

432JuanMata

Watching the Leicester game now, just got reminded about Maddison. Don't rate him at all. Coutinho-syndrome where his "creativity" seems to be mostly long-range efforts that earns him the spotlight around 5 times a season.

Very ineffective and frustrating for the most part. I'm sure he is not as bad as I make him out to be but in my opinion he is lightyears behind the other similiar English playmaking talent coming through at the moment
I agree about Maddison. I’ve always been wary of English young players as the media hypes them for everything they do. When the caf wanted him I could never understand, thought he was good but nothing special. Same goes for Rice good player nothing special yet the caf used to hype them and Grealish. I do rate Grealish highly and would love him here but never got the other two

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Have to say Louis Saha. Regular everyday PL striker who the Caf has hyped as someone we need to replace for the last 15 years or whatever it’s been. Although that opinion of him doesn’t exist outside of the caf to be fair.

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
Cristiano Ronaldo (Only cause he does not belong in GOAT discussion)
Ibrahimovic
Hazard
Zidane

I'd agree with that. He's one of the greats, but he had an absolutely stacked team built around getting the best out of him for his whole career. The only time he's stepped out of that environment with the national team he hasn't come close to those heights.
Also Messi has been sorrounded by average team for at least 5 years now.