Player accused of putting finger(s) up opponent's anus during match

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Surely that wasn't during a match though, like this one?
Think it was in his office. He asked her to come to see him about something and then assaulted her. But this part about that being form of handshake is one of most unbeliavable and corruputed verdicts I've ever heard of.

BarryWinks

"No pedo or rape jokes. Should go without saying but I know what some of you are like"

Etc. Etc.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Think it was in his office. He asked her to come to see him about something and then assaulted her. But this part about that being form of handshake is one of most unbeliavable and corruputed verdicts I've ever heard of.
Jesus, that sounds about as corrupt as it gets.

Lecland07

If someone forced a digit up your anus against your will, would you think it was funny?
It is a bit strange - people would be outraged if this was a woman, but men are still seen as a joke.

It is sexual assault, plain and simple.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It is a bit strange - people would be outraged if this was a woman, but men are still seen as a joke.

Indeed. I don't see what's so funny about it

Barthez

We don’t even know if it was an accident

manutddjw

Didn’t some Chilean player do this at a World Cup and his club terminated his contract?

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral

Yes, it's weird.Theres sexism hidden in it.

The sense that men are stronger, so they should take everything(including a sexual assault) without any complain is ridiculous.

Men = strong, if you get assaulted "tank it like a man" "it's not that serious, don't complain"

Women = weak "Has to be protected"

I guess the fun/jokes end when that happens to one of your family members or friends.

Last edited:

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
This was a pretty hilarious episode of blue mountain state. But I can't imagine the real word situation is all that funny. Begs the question though, why in the feck would you stick your finger in someones ass without knowing for sure that it was clean???? I mean, dude might have turtles head poking out. Who in their right mind would take the risk?