+ McTominay (Mata)
+ Mata (DvdB)
+ Pogba

Last edited:

RashyForPM

1) Juan
2) VdB
3) Rashford

VdB is unlucky as his stats are alright and he was MOTM against Luton, but Mata deserves it for two goals, one assist. He still has a lot to offer.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
1) Mata
2) Rashford
3) Donny

Mata’s all round play in the two LC games was spot on and made us tick as a team. Our two premier league games were dire performances and really nobody is gaining credit towards POTM from them as far as I’m concerned.

Special mention for Henderson.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Has to be Mata really, two MOTM performances in the only two games we actually weren't total crap in.

Canagel

Donny should win. He contributed in all the games

Juansar_07

Quite a close call between Mata and Rashford.

Mata performed better overall in cup games but that PL win against Brighton away was utterly essential. The impact of that game alone easily outweighs the rest, although we were dreadful. Moreover, Rashford goal against Luton really lifted the spirits and gave us the much needed cushion, else we were pretty flat before the subs.

Nevertheless, my heart, for some reason, still screams for Mata to gratify itself.

iHicksy

1. Mata
2. VDB
3. No one else as they are the only two who have looked like United players thus far

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I don’t really see how Rashford hasn’t won this by a landslide, two excellent goals and much better contributions. Mata only really had a great game against Brighton in a nothing game.

dalriada

Tempted to say Rashford because of his welcome recovery in form and the difference he's made when he's come on, but Mata has been a pleasure to watch in the two matches he's played, so I would say him.

paulscholes18

POTM based off of 2 Carabao matches really?
No complaints, nobody who’s started a league game would have been in the mix, Mata, VDB, Henderson & Bailly have been our 4 best players this season

Untd55

POTM based off of 2 Carabao matches really?
Who else deserved it? Our performances in the PL were shockingly bad; it just shows how poor we have been to have to give it to someone who only plays cup games.

Rashford scored against Brighton, but awful against Palace. De Gea? The goals may have not been his fault, but you can't give a POTM to a keeper who has conceded 5 in 2 matches.

Slim pickings.