sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Bruno Fernandes wins Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year

Bruno Fernandes vs Everton (H) wins Goal of the Season

Luke Shaw wins Players Player of the Year

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Luke Shaw is a very close 2nd for me, but you can't argue with somebody who just broke the goalscoring record for goals from midfield in 1 season. What a player.

Where would we be without him?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Only ever gonna be him or Shaw.

What a signing he's been.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Well deserved. I voted for Shaw on the website but in hindsight, Bruno was the only real choice so well done to him. People also forget that he was brilliant in the first half of the season and bailed us out of so many performances.

romufc

Shaw has been good but Bruno has been a class above. On and off the pitch, he has been a revelation.
He has so much impact in games, its actually quite scary to think what he can do when we have better players behind him feeding him the ball.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Very well deserved indeed! Incredible player.

SER19

I'd have given it to Victor but hey Bruno isn't a bad shout either. Well done lad.
:lol:

On a serious note it's very well deserved. Gotten to the point where he's so good that every little mistake or quieter game gets a magnifying glass.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Well deserved.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was between him and Shaw IMO, but can't argue with him getting it. His stats have been incredible this season. I'd say that if Shaw was out all season, we'd probably still have a decent shot at 4th place (IMO), but if Bruno was out all year, there'd be no chance of getting 4th.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I voted for Shaw based on his improvement but tbh Fernandes is our best player by a country mile so it's 100% deserved

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Shaw was very good too but difficult to argue against Fernandes. Can't be said enough but his signing felt like a real turning point. An absolutely excellent player, no doubt.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Well deserved. It was between him and Shaw, surprised to see the huge gap between them in the votes.

ash_86

Would've loved Shaw to win it but Bruno totally deserves it too.

OleBoiii

Could only be him, even though Shaw also has been very good.

I reckon Bruno should win PL POTY as well.

Eternitiy

He won it comfortably.

No love for Harry
Very angry with this. It should have been Shaw.

These results show that a lot of fans just look at numbers (G+A) and not actual performances. If you looked at metrics and performances, Shaw is easily the winner.

pascell

These results show that a lot of fans just look at numbers (G+A) and not actual performances. If you looked at metrics and performances, Shaw is easily the winner.
Take away the G+A and we're struggling for top 4 and probably playing a 3 man midfield of Fred-McTominay-Matic

youngrell

Never in doubt, for me.

Shaw has been excellent for a good few months now, but it hasn't been all season long. He was still being barked at by DDG regularly for poor positioning towards the start of this season.

Bruno a clear winner for me. Should get the PL award too.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain

Bruno contributes immensely in attack and defence. It‘s not just about G+A with him.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

feck sake :lol:

FerociousCorgis

Hopefully he can stop acting like he is dying and rolling around on the ground after tackles now

Eugenius

I think the player's player of the year will tell you more. Bruno was always going to win fan's vote on stats / narrative.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hopefully he can stop acting like he is dying and rolling around on the ground after tackles now
feck that, every other team does it, no reason we shouldn't have someone who does it either.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Blood Mage

Deserved even though Shaw could easily have won it too, both have been incredible this season.

siw2007

Was a pretty easy choice for the award, him or Shaw anyway. Has been a revelation since coming to the club and has been one of the best players in the division over past season and a half. Won’t be far off PFA player either.