Players fitness

Devil81

What on earth is going on with our first team, so many of these so called footballers are in disgraceful condition.

Schweinsteiger is well overweight, Rojo is blowing after 50 minutes and others look dead on their feet.

pacifictheme

What on earth is going on with our first team, so many of these so called footballers are in disgraceful condition.

Schweinsteiger is well overweight, Rojo is blowing after 50 minutes and others look dead on their feet.

Rojo just back from injury and a fat old man. Nothing to see there.

Classical Mechanic

Thought Rojo played well tonight. He's not quite 90min fit yet.
Serious? I thought he was bloody awful. He made a one serious error that nearly resulted in a goal and fluffed his chance to score. Add to that his brainless puts down the pitch. He is one of the players that is really far from good enough for us IMO. OK you can carry a few in the squad but we have loads in the first team.

korenmanutd

Can't understand it. Liverpool's players ran from the get go at us, and did so until the 90th min. And they weren't even chasing a game! Maybe it's another part of LVG's philosophy.

Minimalist

United players have had shocking fitness for years (on average relative to other sides). Never notice our injury list is always near the top of the table?

It was still being asked about before LVG joined and nothing has changed. Maybe it's shitty Manchester food or something.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Serious? I thought he was bloody awful. He made a one serious error that nearly resulted in a goal and fluffed his chance to score. Add to that his brainless puts down the pitch. He is one of the players that is really far from good enough for us IMO. OK you can carry a few in the squad but we have loads in the first team.
Yeah they had zero joy down his side. Did his job.