Players pushing for move. What do we think about it?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
And not just transfer request. Going in public, going on strike and all other things. Of course, we all hate when player from our club do it. But lets look at it in general.

My opinion is that i don't like when player is going in public (Pogba), cries about transfer (Ronaldo) or going on strike (Dembele, Masherano, Modric). But when player makes transfer request then i think it is legit move with which player takes responsibility for his career and for the deal between clubs which involves him. It also shows his desire to join other club.

Personally i think that Sancho for example could make huge impact to transfer if he makes transfer request. This way, when he acts in a way "what happens, happens" he is making it hard for us to buy him.
I know that with transfer request players lose money but still they can negotiate with buying club to get that money back.

I am aware that players are reluctant to do it because they lose money and if transfer fails, fans will be all over him. But again, they are big boys and should make big decisions.

Robertd0803

Theres a way to do it. Do speak to the club in private, let them know would be happy to go or even hand in a transfer request if required.

Dont go on strike, moaning on social media or getting the head of of Fifa involved. Not ideal.

(Unless of course its Sancho in which case ending up here by any means necessary is justifed)

Web of Bissaka

Two ideals -- professionals and classy.

1) Players privately request to leave (and may hand in transfer request letter) to their club.
2) Club cooperate to let players leave while getting the best deal out of it (no prison-ing players).

Would be great if these two things can happen. It doesn't.