g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Players that would have had good careers but didn't because of their manager mismanaging them

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Full careers?
Or manutd careers?

zaha was a shambles from Moyes. He clearly had potential, hit the ground running in pre season…and then got almost zero game time. It was baffling. Shame for Zaha SAF left when he did
Few stories round Manchester, specifically MMU as to why this went down.

Mainoonited

I still maintain my opinion that Adnan was nothing special and he was massively overhyped because of how depressing our season was turning out to be and people wanted something to give themselves hope.
I agree. He did a few tricks and went forwards in a team that played back and sideways. Showed some courage when his team mates were shitting it.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
That’s my point though? He was spoilt by Ole and by the time we moved Ole on, Rashford’s attitude was beyond saving when the jokers running our club thinks he’s worth the millions we’re paying him to do whatever he wants.
By that logic every manager must be blamed for every player failing to take the next step, even if they leave/get sacked when said player is still young-ish.

Most players have a limit. This is probably Rashy's.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I still maintain my opinion that Adnan was nothing special and he was massively overhyped because of how depressing our season was turning out to be and people wanted something to give themselves hope.
Agreed. I fell into the hype but it became clear he lacked the pace to make it at united as a winger. I didn't think he was physical enough to play in the middle either. The cafe overrated a lot of his average performances because we were looking for something to brighten up that shite season

Withnail

Players who couldn't take responsibility for their own under-performance and work harder you mean?

No player spends their the whole career under the same terrible manager so the premise is bollox to be honest.

EDIT: Oh I didn't check who the OP was. I should have saved myself the bother :lol: