Players wasting their careers at their current club

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
All the world class players that sit on the bench 90% of the time at the same boring 4 clubs who always win the CL. I wish more great players "wasted their talent" at smaller clubs. Would make European football a bit more fun to watch.

christian bennett

He's been awful so far in tonights game (probably the worst player on the pitch) and in big games in general but ok. Him stat padding means he's too good for us for some it seems.
He’s not been at his best tonight so far yes but to say he’s been awlful in big games is a stretch yes there’s been a few big games in where he hasn’t played his best but there’s been big games where he has played well.

Josep Dowling

Kane always goes missing when it’s truly matters. Semi final for England anyone? I honestly don’t think he’s as great as so many think. Scores 5 in one game, penalty taker. It all tots up to keep him high on the goal scoring charts.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Paulo Dybala
I was going to say Dybala with all the obvious mentions above.

Guy's a pretty good player but he always feels in the shadow, Messi at International level which means at nearly 28 he has less than 30 caps for Argentina which is criminal and was the main man in attack for Juve until they got in Ronaldo and now he has to bow down like everyone else.

Probably wrong to say he's wasted his career as he's still won multiple league titles but would be really interesting to see him at a club where he's the standout attacking player and everything in final third is built around him. Think Atletico Madrid would be really good move for him or perhaps even Barca.

Machine Elements

He’s not been at his best tonight so far yes but to say he’s been awlful in big games is a stretch yes there’s been a few big games in where he hasn’t played his best but there’s been big games where he has played well.
For me, he's a quality player for sure but way too overrated by United fans just because of his stats. Also his low is shockingly bad.

Cloud7

Graelish
Kane
Son
Pogba

The first names that came to mind

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lewandowski. Mbappé. Neymar. Van Dijk. Kimmich. Verratti. Haaland. De Bruyne. Messi. Cristiano

Basically every great player not currently playing for real madrid

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Joao Felix seems to be the most obvious one to me.

Tiber

Paul Pogba. Signed to win titles, instead is in a perpetual battle for top 4

Cloud7

Koke was meant to be quite a creative player at some point wasn't he?

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
In Italy imho:

1. Belotti, Berardi, De Paul (already 26/28 y.o. and still playing for teams that fight to not relegate)
2. Insigne and Koulibaly. They should have moved to a random top team earlier in their career. I think it's too late now as they'll both turn 30 in June.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo. He must leave as soon as possible

Eire Red United

Kane.
Neymar.
Mbappe.
Grealish (he’ll leave this summer)
Ronaldo arguably although not sure where else he can go.