Pogba and Bruno injured in training? Edit: fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It's fake.

The mirror fell for a spoof website report, and now all the others are following with the same report.

Just shows how much of a joke our national press is.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
It’ll just be a pair of knocks & they’ll play the next game....I hope

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It's fake.

The mirror fell for a spoof website report, and now all the others are following with the same report.

Really? My first thinking was; "this is so unbelievable that it must be true"

AFC NimbleThumb

It's fake.

People need to refer to stories like these when an ITK journalist tries to tell us how bad an influence the likes of Pogba are on the squad.

It’s all guess work in journalism these days.

ash_86

Can't believe mirror ripped it off that spoof site. Clash might have happened but not as serious as mirror made it sound.

RUCK4444

Ffs. This is what I do love about the caf though because posters above have shut it down straight away whereas back in the day I would be bricking it until the starting 11 was announced :lol:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Life as a journalist, not bothering to source check first.

jamesjimmybyrondean

It's such an unbelievable thing to say that it has to be true. But it isn't because Mirror has the same 'collision/clash' headline as the source of the injury similar to the parody account

ash_86

Even if article is fake it generated 4k plus retweet within an hour . Safe to say they got what they wanted

NYAS

Lock the fecking thread, some hearts will be stopping if this stays open :lol:

ShinjiNinja26

Just shows you all the shitty media and journo’s are itching for us to fail and any hint of negativity they jump straight on it even if it is a load of wank.

RedDevilRoshi

Someone at Manchester United needs to put the fire out. :lol:
They don’t need too. Why give them the attention that they are so desperately seeking by putting that article up in the 1st place without doing your homework to see if it is even remotely possible that it might be true?

Wait till the lineup is announced tomorrow that both Pogba & Fernandes are starting, then they will look like complete mugs for falling for a spoof article.

ash_86

Apparently this guy is very reliable for injury news.

TyNi07

Bloody hell nearly started crying when I read that. Nearly ruined the start of my weekend!!!

mu4c_20le

The fact that it hasn't been immediately shot down and disproved is strange. Maybe there was a knock ,but the Mirror exaggerated

Zoo

Mullock is booked in to appear on the Sunday Supplement this weekend too, shite they are allowed to get away with.

RedDevilRoshi

Mullock is booked in to appear on the Sunday Supplement this weekend too, shite they are allowed to get away with.

After falling for a spoof article that looks like it has been written by a child, he best phone in sick now to save face.

Djemba-Djemba

Is this 100% fake?
Not 100%.

But it seems incredibly suspicious that a parody article is written about Bruno and Pogba colliding in training and getting injured, and then a day later the Mirror report that Bruno and Pogba have collided in training and got injured.

Very fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.