Pogba suspended for alleged anti-doping offence | Banned for 4 years

Irishman

Played about 10 decent games for Utd spanning 6 years. Without application in modern football you are literally nothing.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
If he gets 2 years, he could still play in lower leagues or Saudi Arabia with 32 if he keeps his athletics. But in europe on an international level, he is done.
I somehow doubt that.
I think the virus's brother voodooed some testerone into his system this time. WWE has less drama than this guy. I for one delighted how it panned out for him. Next up a tax case please.
I wonder how's the pogba brand doing.

Castia

That’s him finished. Good riddance the fecking waster.

Loon

:lol:
Certainly showed us what we were missing. Shame really, we're a bit quiet on the old scandal front...

Jericholyte2

Another case of United PTSD / victim of the lies told by Woodward etc to come back.

Coming to United with the expectation of single-handed lay dominating the most physically challenging league in football, scoring and assisting at unprecedented levels (whilst providing for poor -> adequate forwards during his time here) was never going to happen.

That people lay the blame solely on him is a sign of fan bases these days.

RedDevil@84

Another case of United PTSD / victim of the lies told by Woodward etc to come back.

Coming to United with the expectation of single-handed lay dominating the most physically challenging league in football, scoring and assisting at unprecedented levels (whilst providing for poor -> adequate forwards during his time here) was never going to happen.

Poor lad.

90 + 5min

Football people can see difference between players and pretenders. At least ones that followed football way before tiktok, instagram and all that social media.

Withnail

Why doesn't he go down the Onana route of "I didn't mean to take it"? He got 9 months, didn't he?
Yeah that's my reading of it too. The same excuses still apply, provided he has enough evidence to support his story that he took something accidentally or carelessly. I don't see how the back-up sample being positive changes anything on that end.

gingemiester

To be honest the most annoying thing is how Sky sports called him “former Man Utd player”.
Think he’s a Juventus player, no?

Always looking to stick the boot in!

spiriticon

How does he continue to do so little and get paid so much??

I need his life advice.

Last edited:

always_hoping

All the talent in the world but never reached his full potential due to a lack the necessary intelligence, this latest news just highlights further he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

AaronRedDevil

12 games ago he also playing for us. That's actually insane. What a fall from grace he had.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
To be honest the most annoying thing is how Sky sports called him “former Man Utd player”.
Think he’s a Juventus player, no?

Always looking to stick the boot in!
Because it’s a British broadcast, broadcasting to predominantly British viewers.

the paranoia among some of you is weird

moodyred

Totally speculative.

Maybe juventus had enough of him and wanted him out. Got someone to spike his drink and then called for a test to be conducted on him. Now they can cancel his contract without having to pay him.

Joel Miller

He’s the perfect example of everything I dislike in a modern footballer. A posting idiot more interested in being celebrity and wearing daft gear than pushing himself to the absolute limit of his abilities to be the best footballer he can be.

Stadjer

Totally speculative.

Maybe juventus had enough of him and wanted him out. Got someone to spike his drink and then called for a test to be conducted on him. Now they can cancel his contract without having to pay him.
Seems a bit much :lol: but if there is a club who would do something like that... it would be Juventus

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Him at United was much better than this. So yeah it wasnt our fault then.

TheLord

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Worst thing to happen to United after the Glazers - set us back by a few years!

KeanoMagicHat

Thread title needs to be changed, it’s not alleged it happened and it’s not anti-doping it’s doping?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Left on a free transfer twice after rejecting an extension both times. Cost the club more than 100 mil all told. Was very disappointing on the pitch overall.

I can't imagine why a Man United fan wouldn't have a dislike towards him.
It will never not be weird to me how many United fans are still on the side of this eejit.