Pogba's social media post was a scheduled event - Neville and .Rossi take note!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

If I loved a club and literally gave every ounce of myself for decades then saw a 90m pound player like Pogba typifying the mediocrity of our clubs decline while looking like he has a damn good time failing, I’d have a problem with him too.
Yeah, except Pogba covers the most ground after Fred and Lingard. Has been out best outfield player, this season and last. Has said to the press that we need to play the Man Utd way (which Neville and the boys do on a weekly basis).

This is the same bloke who has backed Moyes, LVG and Mourinho. Yet he's in a position to call anyone out? Now that it's come out that it is a marketing picture and the reason it was taken down was because it would be seen as disrespectful, do you think G Nev should apologise?

Fridge chutney

Pogba next!!

Let's run the bastard out of the club with pitch forks and burning sticks!!
Yeah let's start getting rid of some of our only talented/ world class players before giving them a chance with the new manager ! Let's also let DDG run down his contract!

MDFC Manager

Pogba should never play for the club again.

Not just because of this immaturity, for all of it and his anything but world-class performances.

How can so many of you just laugh it off? You'll be surprised when Pogba still doesn't perform with Jose gone.
Mourinho had his faults, of course but Pogba has been an atrocious signing.

He needs to be sold ASAP. He is a disgrace to this great club, bum him off back to Juve
Nah, the root cause of our problems has been booted out. The good players will still come good.

Denis79

Time for Pogba to prove he's one of the best in the world.
Hope he does because we need quality and he has it in spades. Pick up the sticks and hit away but I don't see Pogba coming good for us sadly.

Fridge chutney

I guarantee that Pogba will turn around public perception of him with a string of matchwinning performances. He's too good not to.
And even if he doesn't, now is the time to get behind our players, not slab them off. I'm sure Mourinho was not an easy person to work with.

But Pogba 's class and I'm looking forward to seeing him under a new manager. I also expect it will be easier to tie down Martial and DDG.

Posh Red

Oh my... You're so wrong it's laughable!
Can you explain which bits of that post were wrong?

Pogba is a world cup winner? True.
Pogba has been a professional at other clubs? We know that's true.
Mourinho has scapegoated players in the past? Also true.

What exactly is 'so wrong it's laughable?'

Ish

Lights on for Luke
It's been pointed out about a dozen times that it's clearly a scheduled post from his management team ans just bad timing which is why it was quickly deleted.

Why are you ignoring this and continuing to lose your shit like a child?

Also, Neville is a fecking idiot.
Yep, let's not let facts get in the way of our bias or agendas.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Yep, let's not let facts get in the way of our bias or agendas.
What agenda or bias?

They confirmed it was a scheduled post, not a classless jab. (if true)
I said fair enough, admitted I was wrong, what exactly more do you want?

As you say, lets not let facts get in the way of your bias or agendas

Pav1878

Insulting another member
Definitely is immature but I don't see how you can't laugh at that given the battle between them two.

Mourinho has been a real dick to the guy no matter what his performances have been like. He couldn't even properly compliment him on winning the world cup in the summer.
Oh do one mate. Mourinho was a dick to him and he was a dick back and has been taking the piss out of the club with his shit performances. So yeah he can feck off as well.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What agenda or bias?

Pull your pants down and get a Pogba tattoo on your bum.

kotha

Am surprised at the amount of people saying Pogba should be out next..

In a team bereft of talent, people are ready to sell the only ones that have it? We have to do all we can to make sure he gets his form back..

Besides with Jose out he doesn't even have excuses.. Just hold your horses everyone,we as a club need him to come good..

The BlackGaijin

Whether it's racism, jealousy or just sheer stupidity, this witch hunt against Pogba is getting tiring. He will be blamed for the weather next. Some of you are just sad, miserable little people.

Pogba is a good player who did not work under a manger who has been sacked from numerous clubs because of his toxic nature. Give the young man a chance under a different manager, and lighten up. Let the young man dance on his free time, its actually good for your health to dance and laugh with your mates.

Member 39557

What agenda or bias?

So you've admitted you were wrong, but still hint that you think you're right?

JK-27

Scheduled tweet or not, given the situation prior to todays news, what do you think such a social media campaign titled 'Caption this' was going to produce? Sacked today or not, people would be using captions about the spat between Jose and Pogba which would have caused a media circus about the whole situation. The campaign was ill thought out to begin with.

Why can't Pogba shut up and keep his head down for just a short while?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Whether it's racism, jealousy or just sheer stupidity, this witch hunt against Pogba is getting tiring. He will be blamed for the weather next. Some of you are just sad, miserable little people.

Pogba is a good player who did not work under a manger who has been sacked from numerous clubs because of his toxic nature. Give the young man a chance under a different manager, and lighten up. Let the young man dance on his free time, its actually good for your health to dance and laugh with your mates.
What?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
What agenda or bias?

If you have no agenda or bias, then you have nothing to worry about? I actually don't know anything about previous posts of your on Pogba.

I'm still reading through the thread, and wasn't singling you out - I was merely noting a ton of posts still having a go at Pogba, even after it was confirmed that it was a scheduled release.

Robbie Boy

It sure is funny seeing guys who had their tongue firmly up the arse of the manager to the point they couldn't even put the interests of the club first, finding it so easy to slag off Pogba... were they both not United staff members, and both not underperforming.. why was one worshipped like a deity and the other seen as a villain?
Oh the double-standards among the 'in crowd' was absolutely hilarious. On the one hand, they acted like anyone who wanted a massively underperforming manager out was frothing at the mouth and seething with rage. On the other, it was fair game for them to slate half the squad and absolutely annihilate Pogba and Martial just because, well the manager didn't fancy them.

Some of the 'in crowd' should be downright embarrassed with their behaviour on here over the past 8/9 months, especially. All this holier-than-thou condescending bollox and basically making out they were right and the world and their dog was wrong was pathetic behaviour. Looks like they were wrong all along as suspected although they will no doubt continue to blame absolutely everyone bar Jose who they constantly and consistently exonerate.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
So you've admitted you were wrong, but still hint that you think you're right?
Nope, not a hint. I'm just very cynical.
I manage one or two social media accounts, I know the drill and how they work

Timing and marketing are crucial for companies like Adidas
Not saying it's Pogba doing it but, look at when he signed for us. The #heretocreate is a perfect example of that at the time.

Can debate the rights and wrongs of it but, that's business.

I genuinely thought it was Pogba, among many others, which is why I vented

Shinjch

Some people are really bad at accepting they were wrong about something.
It's a very difficult pill for a lot of people to swallow. No harm in admitting you jumped the gun in an emotional moment.

No doubt Nev is penning his retraction tweet now...

The BlackGaijin

Wait, are you confused because there isn't Racism in football? Or because you are sure it doesn't affect players today.

Yes. Some people don't like players of certain skin colours. I thought black players were talking about the Racism issue in football just last week after the Sterling incident.
Or do you think it doesn't apply to Pogba?

Hal9000

Pogba should never play for the club again.

Not just because of this immaturity, for all of it and his anything but world-class performances.

How can so many of you just laugh it off? You'll be surprised when Pogba still doesn't perform with Jose gone.
He's not been performing, but we saw at Juve and in the World Cup the player he can be. If he doesn't perform for the next manager, yes great sack him off. However I think it's obvious Mourinho did not know how to get the best out of him.

It's not just Pogba though, it's everyone. Just Pogba gets the eyes on him because of his price tag and being the biggest name at the club. Look at Sanchez and his wages coupled with his performances, but nobody really highlights that.

BigRedScouser

Supports
Liverpool
It was so obviously a pre loaded tweet. Why would he hashtag Adidas if it was a dig

Timing is crazy for sure

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wait, are you confused because there isn't Racism in football? Or because you are sure it doesn't affect players today.

Yes. Some people don't like players of certain skin colours. I thought black players were talking about the Racism issue in football just last week after the Sterling incident.
Or do you think it doesn't apply to Pogba?
I'm astounded you led with racism as the lead reason people didn't like or rate Pogba. You didn't even consider the option that some people don't think he's as good as you might think he is.

There's racism in football by a minority, so if a large portion of neutrals or club fans don't take to Pogba they must be racist? What the feck?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pogba should be gone for sure.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Oh the double-standards among the 'in crowd' was absolutely hilarious. On the one hand, they acted like anyone who wanted a massively underperforming manager out was frothing at the mouth and seething with rage. On the other, it was fair game for them to slate half the squad and absolutely annihilate Pogba and Martial just because, well the manager didn't fancy them.

Some of the 'in crowd' should be downright embarrassed with their behaviour on here over the past 8/9 months, especially. All this holier-than-thou condescending bollox and basically making out they were right and the world and their dog was wrong was pathetic behaviour. Looks like they were wrong all along as suspected although they will no doubt continue to blame absolutely everyone bar Jose who they constantly and consistently exonerate.
Aye, there was a post in the other thread, either last night, or Sunday night basically stating that "these players are terrible, they've now failed 3 managers"...(something along those lines)....conveniently forgetting that Jose has literally signed 8-9 players.

But alas, it is done now.

Now let's hope, as you mentioned earlier, we get the manager appointment right, so that we can move in the right direction.

Dinghy

Time for Pogba to prove he's one of the best in the world.
And when he does, you, and the rest that stood by the manager the longest will lay into him for downing tools under Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.