Post Match, Post SAF, Post Scholes

Maajid

Formerly Mad
We'll yearn for a 5-5 next season when the abominable likes of Fellaini and Kenwyne Jones infect our team with zombie passing, wayward finishing and bad haircuts. Cherish these times, folks. Winter is coming.

Had to add Kenwyne Jones for added effect

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
What a game. I guess trying to see if we could get SAF a heart attack for a farewell good bye kind of thing

redevil2

United official FB message: The first game in PL history to see both teams score 5+ goals! Sir Alex still making history....

Very true! What a legend, Boss

kps88

He's too distressed to be speaking to the press! Typical Fergie still wanting to win even the game doesn't matter. Great decision Boss!
Probably tired of being asked the same questions over and over again! Still, would have been nice to get one last interview and his thoughts on the game.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Another game another record... 5-5 :lol:

Not really anything left to say about Fergie and Scholes that hasn't been said, all we can say is thank you, no amount of money can buy these memories.

JmRssll555

Apparently Fergie has left the Hawthorns without speaking to any media, including MUTV.

From the BBC Sport website. Strange if true.

redevil2

Probably tired of being asked the same questions over and over again! Still, would have been nice to get one last interview and his thoughts on the game.
The man has given his 26 and 1/2 years to United. It is fitting he's not giving his last interview because what do you expect him to say in a thriller game like that?

The selection is emotional more than anything else and he's obviously very disappointed in letting slip a three goal lead and not getting a last minute winner. If he's speaking to the media, do you want him to lie about not caring the result? Or you want him to have a go at those players who disappointed him? I think it is a good decision to not speak about it.

The boss is a legend. Always do the right thing, haha

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Apparently Fergie has left the Hawthorns without speaking to any media, including MUTV.

From the BBC Sport website. Strange if true.
Well he looked pretty annoyed at the final whistle even if he did put on a smile for the away end. I can imagine either he'd bee too angry or too emotional about it being his last game to give proper interviews.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
I bet he'd spent the time with the team saying his good byes. And I'm sure he'll come out with one last big interview for MUTV at least

TheRisingSun

Banned
Aside from the game, massive respect to SAF and what he brought to the league over these 2 and a half decades. Will be missed, even if it gives the rets of us a chance to do some dominating now!
Agreed. I never "hated" him like some opposition fans seemed to. Even when he was trolling us or pressurising referee's, I could see where he was coming from and sensed a good man with solid morals.

I won't miss his metronomic delivery of trophies to the red half of manager but I will miss his presence as a manager - he took over the year I was born and has had United as the hegemonic team as long as I can remember.

Ixion

He's probably a little emotional and just wants to see his family.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
The new era begins tomorrow......thank you saf for unimaginable highs....heart attacks, confusion and so much joy.

Thank you scholes for being paul scholes..... The best of the best.

Welcome and good luck to David moyes, you have a big challenge ahead and a big set of balls to take it on........

Minkaro

Holy shit, what a game. That is easily the best game I've ever seen live, and will probably remain that way until I die. 5-5, Sir Alex's last game, and Scholes' last game. Just an incredible experience, and a brilliant day overall. The United fans were singing throughout the game, an amazing atmosphere in that away end.

My dad almost got us killed though. I've mentioned that he's a WBA fan before, and he had to sit with all the United fans watching his team. He made it through most of the game, but leapt up and bellowed "HANDBALL" at Alex Buttner. Lucky escape there <_<.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
You know you're spoilt fan when you're champions, have a meaningless final game with 10 goals and still feel a little down about the result ;)

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
Amazing game to mark the end of an amazing era. TOo bad we didnt win, but boy was it entertaining!

Lukaku is a beast, the WBA manager is a bit daft not to play him more. But tbh hes probably afraid of showing Chelsea and the world just how good he is in fear of losing him :lol:

Devil may care

Looking forward to catching the highlights tonight on MOTD, sounds crazy! I saw SAF bowing to our fans in the away end and applauding them, great moment.

Farewell Sir Alex and thank you.