PL L FA Premier League

Chelsea 4:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Thu, 04 April 2024

NZT-One

Great game as a football fan. Actually envying the Chelsea fans... I thought we were just fine. I though winning would have been a bit of a stretch because we really didn't do too much, I thought 3:3 was kind of fair, the sucker punch was unlucky. I thought overall most players were good, only exception being Casemiro who was off the boil. Dalot with a fantastic cross for Brunos goal and very very unlucky in the end.

SB16

There is no one else to blame but for ourselves for being 3-2 up with 3 minutes left in injury time to losing that game 4-3, against an atrocious team. No one else to blame.

Davmah

On the 66’ we went down to 10 men…… Rashford was brought on

lilcurt

Call the season now. Fold it.

Emotionally I'm done and need a break. I can't keep doing this.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’ve well and truly had enough. Even without the late 2 goals, the football is a shambles. It’s chaos. It’s pathetic

El Jefe

Thought we couldn’t get lower than the Rangnick era but this is confidently the lowest we’ve been in decades, definitely in my lifetime.

Let’s just pack it up for the season. I’m tired Robbie.

joedirt87

Ten Hag is cursed. Bruno is a liability even though he scored one today. Rashford is over-rated, Hojlund is not gonna make it in Premier League. Only hope for Mainoo and Garnacho. Rest are all trash. Take 'em out, including the manager.
The only curse on ETH is the one he put on himself for deciding to play this suicidal style of football every game.

Heinzesight

Mentality of a wet wipe this team. Just see the fecking win out. No, panic stations!

Ref a tit. No way if Chelsea are winning are 8 minutes added on in a game with literally no time wasting. Bent twat. Two soft a shit penalties that we would never have got here or at OT.

Von Mistelroum

The worst thing about watching us do this, is knowing that nothing at all will change for at least a few months. We'll give EtH at least until he's bottled next season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We legitimately have the thickest players I’ve ever seen, I’d pay to see them play a game of Cluedo.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Crazy match really. Should have held out. Dalot really should have allowed him to cut inside instead of letting him go on the outside - probably would have won only for that. Or if we had a full slate of players.

Could easily have finished 5-5.

I think with Jim watching on Ten Hag could be in trouble now.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
It be the same shit with ETH in charge because those cnuts on the pitch can’t do anything fecking sensible and ETH can’t coach them to do sensible things.
You don't have to worry about that - he's a dead man walking at this point.

NK86

Just keep the ball for 4 minutes and we've got 3 points.

Can't even do that.
The tactical genius of Eth calling out “keep the ball” as an instruction during the last few mins. What did he think the players would do without that instruction - give it away on purpose? Bloody hell, call out instructions for players to be compact and clog up the midfield.

redom

Ended up being a game that reflected both teams current level, loads of errors, poor decision making, little to no control with flashes of individual quality. It could've ended up anything but of course we lose it like that just to top things off, it's all a bit of a calamity at the moment.

doomy20

With a guaranteed loss on Sunday even the Europa League Quali is in danger

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

We're the new spurs. fecking embarrassing

Rustyspider13

This is probably the dumbest United team I've seen. Just no idea what to do to manage the game. Having Palmer, their best player, completely unmarked for a shot at the end just sums it up. When you have stupid players you expect the manager to step up, but we all know EtH is also clueless. Just a bunch of dumb overpaid morons all over and around the pitch.

miliebrowndivorceattorney

What a game! Really would never give 2 cents for a win but Chelsea as winner in a very entertaining match where Ten Hag confirmed his credentials as a fantastic manchester united manager. Never say die attitude and just sheer class. defensively both teams all over and Bruno the captain was invisbile most of the match. that we still got ahead with bruno as captain is Ten Hags legacy. Even if he has to bear the blame for making him captain. Okay, top 6 fight is now really on. Newcastle have a 12 point run and just 5 points behind I say lets go reds!

ThemanGiggsy

i am not necessarily Ten Hag in or out at this point, but i am not sure how he catches all the heat for absolute idiotic players. i get he picks them, but they are supposed to be professionals.

fallengt

Soft pens but the game was so chaotic after our 3rd. If Chelsea hadn't been so shit, they would've scored in other manner anyway. So all in all, we deserved it
Our players are knobheads but ETH has 0 game management.

Dazzmondo

Highly doubt we'll even get Europa League if we keep ETH til end of season. West Ham 3 pts behind, Newcastle 4 pts behind, Brighton and Chelsea 5 pts behind. Can't see us holding all of those teams off.

eire-red

Have to say, I thought both of the Chelsea penalties were very dubious, especially the one on Dalot. Where was the actual contact?

For me, EtH's downfall and what should lead to his sacking is not the shocking results, but the glaring flaws in our game that he refuses to fix.

SouthMancRed

Cheimoon's Fault
That's exactly why a shaky team shouldn't settle for a 3-2 win with 10 minutes to go and faff around in their half instead of going for a fourth against an equally shaky team. A ridiculous, self-inflicted defeat. If ever the cliche of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory applied this was it.

Red_toad

Defeat from the jaws of victory. Soft penalty and fast asleep for that corner. Elite mentality just isn't in 90% of this squad. More injuries, might as well just promote youngsters as we've nothing left to play for.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I can't believe that second penalty. Moronic ref just guessing that there's extremely minimal contact. He can't know, VAR can't know, it's fecking pathetic to give that as penalty. Madueke dived as he knew he wasn't going anywhere anyhow.

ddg01

That’s me done until next season. I can’t watch anymore

SirScholes

Why is ETH not telling the players to run for the corners in these situations
We are the only team trying to score more when leading in the dying minutes

Man of the Match

Alejandro Garnacho image Alejandro Garnacho 87% of 164 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

5.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player