FA W FA Cup Semi-Final

Everton 1:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 23 April 2016

ants7

First half was great. Everton came to the second half all guns blazing but couldn't take their chances. And what an end to the game. I've lost the count of how many times I've watch the replay of that goal and celebration and I'm still buzzing.

come on!

izec

I hope today eats away at "TC23" for some time to come!

I saw the little shit's celebration when they equalised. You'd swear he'd won a war or something
I agree with this. Saw it this morning, absolutely hilarious the way he celebrated, totally over the top. What a twat.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
I agree with this. Saw it this morning, absolutely hilarious the way he celebrated, totally over the top. What a twat.
Meh it was just him showing a bit of passion at an equaliser and it's not like he owes the United fans anything.

izec

Meh it was just him showing a bit of passion at an equaliser and it's not like he owes the United fans anything.
Nothing to do with United, i thought he just looked hilarious. Just seeing him celebrating the way he did was funny. It didnt suit him at all.

SirFergie

I am happy. Doesn't change the fact that I still want to talk football rationally. It's really not that hard separating being happy about going through to the final and talking about what we can do better in retrospect of the game.
That just sucks the fun out of it. It really does. Football really isn't complicated, Everton had a bollocking at half time and decided to show some passion and intent - forced a goal through a mistake - we came back scored in the last minute - happy days! Cup football is vastly different to league football. That is what it amounts to.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Well done LvG. I thought he might feck it up as always but he's done it and is in the final now! Now win the damn thing and the board can relax a bit about bringing Mourinho in over the summer. :cool:

Trizy

United scored in the first half and an extra time winner... strange!

Excellent game for a semi final! Roll on the final and we win the fecking thing!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I am still absolutely flying! Got home late last night. Will never ever forget this. Lets go and win the fecking thing :devil:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Class response from Baines there. He was absolutely gutted to lose you could tell but stayed out to congratulate the United players.

Vanrouge

Well, let's not turn this into a LVG out debate. But if LVG asks us to change our expectations because we are not the United of old, then he should be bound by the expectations of the so called modern fans as well. But two years of sh*t on a stick football, lowering of expectations and unjustified arrogance for me is sufficient evidence for me. To each his own.
Yeah, to be honest, I'm torn. I do think the urge to jettison managers after only a season or two is a scourge. At the same time, I'm not exactly defending LVG all that strenuously. The thing is, though, I do see some green shoots, and that makes me pause.

Man of the Match

Anthony Martial image Anthony Martial 61% of 861 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 606 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Everton win
  • Draw