PL D FA Premier League

Everton 1:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 04 December 2016

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
I only managed to start watching from around the 50th minute and as soon as I saw the result I had a feeling of doubt and worry in my stomach that we wouldn't be able to see the game out. I wonder if players feel the same as the game draws closer to the end?

Then chances started to go by and Herrera hit the woodwork so I definitely thought that our "luck" had struck again and that Everton were going to draw level. Soon enough Fellaini came on and there it was 1-1.

Prior to this ridiculous form whenever we gabe away a penalty I was always confident that De Gea would or at least could savw it but on this occasion I just accepted that they'd score before the ball was even kicked.

Its so draining to watch the end of our matches because the stress and frustration is just too much. Due to JM's style we close shop way too early and allow the opposition to get back into the game when we should be controlling and attacking to the very last minute because attack is the best means of defence especially since the latter is a bit sloppy and unsettled at the moment. If we continued to keep Erverton on the back foot they would have never had a chance to get back into the game. If had finish our bloody chances they would have no chance to get back either.

Too many ifs and no buts at the moment so really struggling to find anything positive from this game worth mentioning. I suppose Rooney not being around was a plus...

TheReligion

Abusive
Looking at how Arsenal managed tonight, and how United dominated at Goodison for 70 minutes, maybe some of the doom mongers of the forum can get a reality check?

Shark

@NotShark
Looking at how Arsenal managed tonight, and how United dominated at Goodison for 70 minutes, maybe some of the doom mongers of the forum can get a reality check?
Does football really work that way? Ozil had an off day, on another day he could have had a good day and Arsenal would have won. You can't compare teams off these things, it's clutching at straws.

TheReligion

Abusive
Does football really work that way? Ozil had an off day, on another day he could have had a good day and Arsenal would have won. You can't compare teams off these things, it's clutching at straws.
It's just some perpective. I'm not short sighted enough to know thats not the case but it seems the Caf is when United drop a few points.

It's a poor Everton side but they will always have a good spell at Goodison and they did Arsenal tonight. We handled them better and bar a brain fart from Fellaini would have took 3 points.

Player Ratings

6.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 478 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Everton win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 24% Everton 1:2 Man Utd
  • 17% Everton 1:3 Man Utd