PL L FA Premier League

Huddersfield Town 2:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 21 October 2017

Name Changed

weso26
We looked leggy, no energy and no ideas. Might be the kick up the arse and reality check that this squad and Mourinho needed. Hopefully it re-focuses him and the players. He needs to stop being a shithouse against the top 5/6 and start attacking them. The Liverpool game has annoyed me beyond what Saturday has done.
He won't. Getting a nil nil at Anfield justifies it for him. He will continue unless we start to get demolished. Liverpool should have won that game and deserved to but Mourinho only looks at the 0-0 and calls it a great result. We should have went after Liverpool.

Fully Fledged

I am more surprised that people are surprised Huddersfield started off with more aggression and passion. It is the biggest game they have played for years in their town. We needed to get through that early euphoria. However we committed two howlers to gift them goals and dug ourselves into a hole of our own making. Without those mistakes I doubt they would have scored.
You do realise that I posted the video because someone wanted to see what Herrera had said that got Jose so enraged?
It was Jose that laid into the players based off of Herrera's intreview. Try tweeting him to tell him to calm down a bit that we should expect Huddersfield to have more passion and aggression than us.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Shockkk horror @GifLord has a life beyond football. Sorely missed. By the way, is the GifL actually female, what do you think?

Player Ratings

4.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 479 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Huddersfield win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 37% Huddersfield 0:2 Man Utd
  • 25% Huddersfield 0:3 Man Utd