Potential guard of honour / City title win vs United | Nope

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Im going to that game. Would they lift the trophy if they win?

Well at least ill be in the corporate seats with free food and drink.

Would love a win or a draw even.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not sure I'll watch.
Will just be attack Vs defence with the commentators saying how great City are.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
They’ll do well to beat us and knock Liverpool out of the Champions League in the space of a week. Either way, it’s losing the game to them that will be disappointing. We lost the league to them months ago.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
They’ll do well to beat us and knock Liverpool out of the Champions League in the space of a week. Either way, it’s losing the game to them that will be disappointing. We lost the league to them months ago.
This

Nero

Typical how it's all aligned perfectly for them. Can we just not turn up? Take the fines, punishments, penalties. Just deny them the satisfaction.

deafepl

Typical how it's all aligned perfectly for them. Can we just not turn up? Take the fines, punishments, penalties. Just deny them the satisfaction.
\

Match would be 3-0 City if we forbid match.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Im going to that game. Would they lift the trophy if they win?

Well at least ill be in the corporate seats with free food and drink.

Would love a win or a draw even.
Trophy presentation is the last home game of the season (Chelsea were made to wait until then last year).

But you know how they’ll probably get it delivered by helicopter if they beat United...

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
If it only had an impact on our players then that's great, but I doubt it. A few posters will no doubt get a kick out of it though.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Trophy presentation is the last home game of the season (Chelsea were made to wait until then last year).

But you know how they’ll probably get it delivered by helicopter if they beat United...
Thats good to know. Cheers.

Ban

If it only had an impact on our players then that's great, but I doubt it. A few posters will no doubt get a kick out of it though.
Most definitely.

I don't mind it. It has been on the cards for months. So what, they'll confirm it against us. As you say I just hope players will take note and make sure they don't see it again next year.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Most definitely.

I don't mind it. It has been on the cards for months. So what, they'll confirm it against us. As you say I just hope players will take note and make sure they don't see it again next year.
Will City be champions if they win against United? I've no idea tbh, just going with the flow in here

Acole9

Outstanding
I had a dream last night that we'll beat them 1-0 in a smash and grab affair. The weird part was we were wearing the grey kit.

Djemba-Djemba

At least we don't have to go and win there to prevent it.

A draw is more doable.

It's very annoying that this is the 2nd time in 3 years we've had the potential of someone winning the title against us.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Couldn't care less if they win it next week or in 3 weeks time, TBH. If they win next week, hopefully it'll spark something within our squad to never let it happen again.

Stu1975

Couldn't care less if they win it next week or in 3 weeks time, TBH. If they win next week, hopefully it'll spark something within our squad to never let it happen again.
That equates to you not caring if they beat us then.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Not sure that theory will work with this team. They aren't the SAF team that lost it in the last seconds. It will all depend on the managers attitude. He has to get the summer signing right and remember they will make signings as well. It might just end up maintaining the status quo and not actually make us challengers. I hope City do what City have done in the past and come into the next season complacent. However this is a different manager and a lot of different players.

buckooo1978

I expect us to play with pride and for Sane/De Bruyne to be kicked hard

reckon we will win 2-1

CG1010

Its obviously not nice if they celebrate title after winning against us, but I would like us to give a go at challenging them. Even if that's not the best route to getting something from the game, we could learn crucial lessons for next season which will be all about rising to challenge them for the title.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Its obviously not nice if they celebrate title after winning against us, but I would like us to give a go at challenging them. Even if that's not the best route to getting something from the game, we could learn crucial lessons for next season which will be all about rising to challenge them for the title.
Not going to happen.
We will approach the game like Jose approaches all big away games.

Ban

Right now it's best to approach rather defensively and try to hit them on the brake.

Swift Football

Our biggest bet is to try to finish the game 0-0. Do anything to deny them the satisfaction of winning against us. Hopefully our 4-6-0 formation works to finish off the game 0-0.

Canagel

At least we don't have to go and win there to prevent it.

A draw is more doable.

It's very annoying that this is the 2nd time in 3 years we've had the potential of someone winning the title against us.
Who won the title against us?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If they do seal it against us, Jose and the players need to hang around watching the scenes, and suck it up for coming back stronger next year.

sugar_kane

Fortunately I think we have a manager who is bitter and twisted enough to do absolutely everything to ensure that this doesn't happen.