PPG (Points Per Game)

PoTMS

We win the title.

End the season now.

Imagine wanting to null and void seasons.

Blake's 7

Very funny Samid ..... But look how that ultimately turned out for Trump

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I know this is a joke but what would they do if they had to stop footy for the next six months? Can't give anyone the title with less than half a season played, can they?

Only fair thing to do is use the table from 2016/17 and award whoever won it that year.

Red00012

I know this is a joke but what would they do if they had to stop footy for the next six months? Can't give anyone the title with less than half a season played, can they?

Only fair thing to do is use the table from 2016/17 and award whoever won it that year.
It ain’t stopping

Falcow

Presume players are well down the list of those to be vaccinated? 1000 doses vaccine shots should do it to keep the PL going between squads, coaches, managers.

However the vaccine is likely to affect performance levels presumably?

Siorac

I think they should just aggregate all points since the Premier League, and thus football, has started. Award the title to the team with the highest total.

This is a completely objective measurement and takes over 10000 games into account. I haven't even checked to see who wins!