Pre-Match Press Conference | Atalanta v Manchester United | Champions League | Solskjaer & Fernandes

lsd

The Oracle
Says he wants his players to not sulk and support the team from the bench.

That's easy for him to say to say when the players know it makes no difference how they react Ole won't be picking them anyway.

Rockets Redglare

Inappropriate Content

That's easy for him to say to say when the players know it makes no difference how they react Ole won't be picking them anyway.
He’s really turning into a seriously unlikeable prick.

SATA

Very generic and standard answers as always, even from Bruno’s. Why did i even bother watching all of it? :lol:

Irrational.

Very generic and standard answers as always, even from Bruno’s. Why did i even bother watching all of it? :lol:
Seems like his answers are default options plucked straight out of FIFA career mode when you accidentally ‘skip to interview’.

Flytan

I actually dislike him as a person now. I don't care what he's done for United in the past. He's emotionally blackmailing fans and treats his players that aren't his favorites like trash

big rons sovereign

I don’t dislike like him as a person but the last sentence is true.
It's really not. He's under no obligation to play Donny because some mentalist on the internet demands it.
Let's be honest, when he has played, he's been shite. Weak, slow and unfocused.

James Peril

Again with the «one swallow does not make a summer»-bullshit in his fake Manc-accent, have to say, the guy is so incredibly annoying. All about him and his enormous ability to turn it around, carefully steering away from the fact that the results are lousy, the football is painful and the stability is non-existent. Only Man Utd would throw away this incredible squad on such a shit manager.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Who aren’t his favourites? VDB and who?
Sancho, who he chased for 2 years and hasn’t once played his best position. Bailly, who he convinced to sign a contract extension and didn’t play him over a half fit Maguire. Lingard, who he convinced to come back with opportunity at first team football. Telles who can’t get a sniff. He’s not a good man manager, that myth needs to die.

Winrar

There's the oft repeated quote about living long enough to becoming a villain...

He's certainly headed to that territory.

FatTails

Wanted to watch. Face in the thumbnail annoyed me enough. I can’t.

SATA

Lots of hate at a person whom the Caf don’t personally know. Why not just ignore what he said and get on with things?

cyberman

Sancho, who he chased for 2 years and hasn’t once played his best position. Bailly, who he convinced to sign a contract extension and didn’t play him over a half fit Maguire. Lingard, who he convinced to come back with opportunity at first team football. Telles who can’t get a sniff. He’s not a good man manager, that myth needs to die.
Sancho has played though, been alright but hasn’t impressed and didn’t deserve to start any more above Mason etc. if Sancho did start then it would be the player he replaced that you would be quoting here now.
Somebody has to miss out the odd time, to say Sancho has been treated poorly really isn’t true.
We wanted to sell Jesse but he wanted to stay, then when he decided to stay we offered a contract to protect our asset. Again we wanted to sell Jesse and that’s why we sent him away in the first place!
This is a huge stretch to be honest

SATA

What’s Sancho best position actually? He has been played with on the left and at times on the right but hasn’t really impressed bar a couple of cameos. He has been here only for a day and to say he has already been poorly treated is quite bizarre

90 + 5min

People throwing insults towards Solskjaer for him telling players to support the team.

Hate is strong in some supporters.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I actually dislike him as a person now. I don't care what he's done for United in the past. He's emotionally blackmailing fans and treats his players that aren't his favorites like trash
:lol: :houllier:

Sviken

People seem to have confused being "nice" as being a good man manager. Let's take Fergie for example, the definition of a man manager. He was anything but nice during his time as a manager, let's not pretend otherwise. but he knew how to make every player feel like they are part of something, that they are part of the squad and have contributed. What Ole does is the definition of anti-management - he alienates half of his squad, delivers promises he has no intention to keep and tells them to "man up, i also sat on the bench" when he is questioned.

Withnail

He’s really turning into a seriously unlikeable prick.
Yup. Plus his constant grinning and ego are also incredibly annoying
What a dickhead, ruins someone's career the tells him not to sulk.
Again with the «one swallow does not make a summer»-bullshit in his fake Manc-accent, have to say, the guy is so incredibly annoying. All about him and his enormous ability to turn it around, carefully steering away from the fact that the results are lousy, the football is painful and the stability is non-existent. Only Man Utd would throw away this incredible squad on such a shit manager.
Wanted to watch. Face in the thumbnail annoyed me enough. I can’t.
It's hard to take anything Ole says seriously now.
Same after a look at their respective expressions
Jaysus lads. It was nothing burger of a press conference. You're like one half of a relationship that's falling apart and you can no longer stand the way the other person does anything.

Would you look at him sitting there.... breathing

Last edited:

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
If Ole had Evra and Vidic when they first started, he would've benched them and sold them within a year. How are Sancho and VDB supposed to get used to the PL when they don't play?

red_de_pologne

What’s Sancho best position actually? He has been played with on the left and at times on the right but hasn’t really impressed bar a couple of cameos. He has been here only for a day and to say he has already been poorly treated is quite bizarre
It's November and he started 4 or 5 games, that's shocking for a marquee signing, and now the manager is trying out a system with no place for him.
I can't believe there's so many people defending Ole at this point. He's just not a very good man manager, plays only 14 players all the time, running them to the ground. That's not how a top level team's squad should be utilised.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
It's really not. He's under no obligation to play Donny because some mentalist on the internet demands it.
Let's be honest, when he has played, he's been shite. Weak, slow and unfocused.
How would you describe the lot that got beat at home by Villa, failed to beat Everton at home, spanked by Leicester and humiliated by Liverpool?

If I’m not mistaken Donny’s played five minutes of league football this season, FIVE fecking minutes. He was also decent against West Ham in the league cup. It’s not even about VDB for me, it’s about calling out the sheer incompetency of this management.

SATA

It's November and he started 4 or 5 games, that's shocking for a marquee signing, and now the manager is trying out a system with no place for him.
I can't believe there's so many people defending Ole at this point. He's just not a very good man manager, plays only 14 players all the time, running them to the ground. That's not how a top level team's squad should be utilised.
Sancho is very young and is still adjusting to life in the Prem. He seems genuinely surprised by the intensity of the league so far. Nobody is defending Ole here but he’s signed Varane and Ronaldo and has played them in every game when fit. Even more so for Bruno, Maguire and AWB. Only Donny is a unique case which no one knows so i am not sure why there is this thought that he ill-treats his signings

big rons sovereign

How would you describe the lot that got beat at home by Villa, failed to beat Everton at home, spanked by Leicester and humiliated by Liverpool?

If I’m not mistaken Donny’s played five minutes of league football this season, FIVE fecking minutes. He was also decent against West Ham in the league cup. It’s not even about VDB for me, it’s about calling out the sheer incompetency of this management.
It was his man that scored West ham's goal. He was shite.
Would he have made any difference at all in those games?
Nope.