Pre-season 2019

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Might be a bit premature but my Leeds supporting brother in law is telling me they're playing us in Perth on July 17th.

Asia tour next summer then?

I can't help but think Jose isn't a fan of tours in Asia. He prefers USA doesn't he. Maybe he won't be here. Be easy to stop off in Saudi as well if we're that side of the world.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I don't read that shit.

What I meant is exactly what I said in the OP. My Leeds supporting brother in law told me.

Maticmaker

If we fail to make the top four this season, Jose will not care less where the pre-season is held next year, because he won't be managing United any longer ( if the club stays true to its policy of ditching managers who don't make the CL).

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Good, I was getting a bit sick of the US tours. Although not sure Australian time is much better for watching matches :lol:

Minimalist

Odds are, we might as well start thinking of next season. Not much happening this season.

YzWayne

How would one get a ticket for this?
You can try Sistic (Singapore Stadium ticketing website) but it will be quickly snap up once it is open.

Edit: Sorry, tickets will be sold by Sportshub Singapore instead. Released on 4th April 10am Singapore time.

Last edited:

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
United vs Perth Glory - 13th July (Perth)
United vs Leeds - 17th July (Perth)
United vs Inter Milan - 20th July (Singapore)
United vs Spurs - 25th July (Shanghai)
United vs Milan - 3rd August (Cardiff)

brian017

Could Spurs not get someone else to represent them? He's standing across from someone he won the Treble with with another team.

So 5 games, do we think that'll be our lot?

Acole9

Outstanding
Could Spurs not get someone else to represent them? He's standing across from someone he won the Treble with with another team.

So 5 games, do we think that'll be our lot?
Helder Postiga was busy apparently.

shr89

Any Singaporean reds managed to get tickets ? I was put on a queue online for nearly 2 hours and then once I got in to the booking page , all tickets were sold it.
Never have I seen such a mad rush on Sportshub tix barring Coldplay concert few years ago

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
14:14
Pre-season kick off times confirmed
These dates and times will be subject to change if Watford beat Manchester City in the FA Cup final - which would force United into Europa League qualifying.

But the club have confirmed the kick off times for pre-season games against Perth Glory, Leeds United, Spurs and both Milan clubs.

Full pre-season fixture details

(Kick off times are UK time)

• Perth Glory v United, Perth (Saturday 13th July, noon)
  • Leeds v United, Perth (Wednesday 17th July, noon)
  • Inter Milan v United, Singapore (Saturday 20th July, 12.30pm)
  • Spurs v United, Shanghai (Thursday 25th July, 12.30pm)
  • Ac Milan v United, Cardiff (August 3rd, 5.30pm)

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
On our return from Shanghai - with at least some of the first team?

The first match will see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Reds take on his hometown side, Kristiansund, on 30 July at the Ullevaal Stadium in Oslo.

The following day, 31 July, the newly promoted United Women’s team will face Valerenga at the Intility Arena, also in the Norwegian capital.

Moiraine

Might be a bit premature but my Leeds supporting brother in law is telling me they're playing us in Perth on July 17th.

Asia tour next summer then?

I can't help but think Jose isn't a fan of tours in Asia. He prefers USA doesn't he. Maybe he won't be here. Be easy to stop off in Saudi as well if we're that side of the world.
How could you .....

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Might go to the women's game. Not interested in getting fleeced by the men. Absolute frauds will probably want £90 per ticket.

Celoti23-81

14:14
Pre-season kick off times confirmed
These dates and times will be subject to change if Watford beat Manchester City in the FA Cup final - which would force United into Europa League qualifying.

But the club have confirmed the kick off times for pre-season games against Perth Glory, Leeds United, Spurs and both Milan clubs.

Full pre-season fixture details

(Kick off times are UK time)

• Perth Glory v United, Perth (Saturday 13th July, noon)
  • Leeds v United, Perth (Wednesday 17th July, noon)
  • Inter Milan v United, Singapore (Saturday 20th July, 12.30pm)
  • Spurs v United, Shanghai (Thursday 25th July, 12.30pm)
  • Ac Milan v United, Cardiff (August 3rd, 5.30pm)
Oh god, imagine playing Leeds if Bielsa is still Manager! We will get schooled!

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Been wanting us to do a Scandinavian tour or some other European country as pre season for ages, as it's always Far East or America. So it's good to see we've added a Norwegian team