Pre-season 2023

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
12th of July: United - Leeds, 16:00, Norway.

19th of July: United - Lyon, 14:00, Edinburgh.

22nd of July: United - Arsenal, 22:00, New York.

25th of July: United - Wrexham, 03:30, San Diego.

26th of July: United - Real Madrid, 01:30, Houston.

30th of July: United - Dortmund, 02:00, Las Vegas.

5th of August: United - Lens, 12:45, Old Trafford.

6th of August: United - Athletic Bilbao, 16:00, Dublin.

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

12th of July: United - Leeds, 16:00, Norway.

19th of July: United - Lyon, 14:00, Edinburgh.

22nd of July: United - Arsenal, 22:00, New York.

25th of July: United - Wrexham, 15:30, San Diego.

26th of July: United - Real Madrid, 00:00, Houston.

30th of July: United - Dortmund, 02:00, Las Vegas.

5th of August: United - Lens, 16:00, Old Trafford.

6th of August: United - Athletic Bilbao, 16:00, Dublin.
Going to the Lyon game in Edinburgh which I’m looking forward to. Possibly the Lens game too but not confirmed yet.

Also some of the kick off times in your post are incorrect.

Wrexham is a 03:30 kick off
Real Madrid is a 01:30 kick off
Lens is a 12:45 kick off

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Going to the Lyon game in Edinburgh which I’m looking forward to. Possibly the Lens game too but not confirmed yet.

Also some of the kick off times in your post are incorrect.

Wrexham is a 03:30 kick off
Real Madrid is a 01:30 kick off
Lens is a 12:45 kick off
I just checked another page and it has the same kick off times. Happy to correct if actually wrong.

Wonder which game will be used for the first team, Lens or Bilbao.

RedDevilRoshi

I just checked another page and it has the same kick off times. Happy to correct if actually wrong.

Wonder which game will be used for the first team, Lens or Bilbao.
The kick off times that I got were from the official website.

I think the stronger side (basically the one ETH has planned for the Wolves opening fixture) will be for the Lens game as it’s the only pre-season game at OT. Give the players an extra days rest without the need of having to travel again to Dublin after non-stop travelling across the States.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The kick off times that I got were from the official website.

I think the stronger side (basically the one ETH has planned for the Wolves opening fixture) will be for the Lens game as it’s the only pre-season game at OT. Give the players an extra days rest without the need of having to travel again to Dublin after non-stop travelling across the States.
Cheers buddy, edited.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
I guess we're going to be playing knackered men from gw1 then?!. That's alot of games in not alot of time, plenty of games to get the first team and second team match fit.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Squad vs Leeds

Goalkeepers: Tom Heaton, Nathan Bishop, Matěj Kovář.

Defenders: Álvaro Fernández, Rhys Bennett, Will Fish, Marc Jurado, Lisandro Martínez, Raphaël Varane, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams.

Midfielders: Toby Collyer, Fred, Dan Gore, Hannibal, Isak Hansen-Aarøen, Kobbie Mainoo, Mason Mount, Maxi Oyedele, Charlie Savage.

Forwards: Amad, Noam Emeran, Omari Forson, Joe Hugill, Jadon Sancho, Shola Shoretire.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
What I'd like to see tomorrow.

Kovar

Jurado
Fish
Martinez
Fernandez

Hannibal
Mainoo
Mount

Amad
Hugill
Sancho

BarryWinks

Thought I saw videos of Anthony in training floating about, why is he not in the squad list?

Same with Henderson.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Squad vs Leeds

Defenders: Álvaro Fernández, Rhys Bennett, Will Fish, Marc Jurado, Lisandro Martínez, Raphaël Varane, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Brandon Williams.

Midfielders: Toby Collyer, Fred, Dan Gore, Hannibal, Isak Hansen-Aarøen, Kobbie Mainoo, Mason Mount, Maxi Oyedele, Charlie Savage.

Forwards: Amad, Noam Emeran, Omari Forson, Joe Hugill, Jadon Sancho, Shola Shoretire.
Where is Martial or is that a stupid question?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Thought I saw videos of Anthony in training floating about, why is he not in the squad list?

Same with Henderson.
Maybe they are hoping Henderson will be on the move soon so no point having wandering around the world. I was wondering about Antony as well.

Adamsk7

some very surprising omissions there. Guess some are leaving and others we are still playing safe over the injuries at the end of the season?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Hopefully Hannibal is played centre mid and not centre forward this preseason.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Squad vs Leeds

No Antony??

GeordieRed

Going to the Wrexham game in San Diego and Dortmund in Vegas. Should be a fun trip!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Never in the UK to be honest, I saw them in Chicago and it wasn't that bad. Any good to visit there that you can recommend?
Only been to Edinburgh once myself mate so not best placed to recommend like a local but it's a fantastic city for pubs so you'll have no issue.

FCAES_7

Going to the Arsenal game, Driving all the way from Canada (should be fun). Do you guys reckon there will be any events before the game players appearances or something like that! it will be my first live United game since 2009 (ironically vs Arsenal also when we won the league 0-0 score) and my son's first game. So really want to make a great experience for him!! any tips will be appreciated