Predict the next Premier League champions to get relegated

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Blackburn, now Leicester

Who will be the next club to go from Champions to relegation?

(before the pedants get on my back I don't mean back to back seasons)

The candidates: Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Liverpool

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Chelsea tried their best, but it's so difficult for a club at that level to get themselves relegated.

City when the law catches up with them or the Sheikh gets bored seem like the only possible option.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
If pochetino struggles initially then can't rule us out from potential relegation candidate.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
More likely for an outsider to win the league and then get relegated, rather than one of the aforementioned clubs

SirtheIcarium

Liverpool. With Blackburn and Leicester now gone, they are the last of the one season wonder's left

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Brighton win the league next season. De Zerbi leaves for Real Madrid. Brighton relegated 24/25 season.
I'm convinced Brighton could do fine with virtually any manager in charge. Their organization behind the scenes is top notch. De Zerbi on the other hand will probably go back to being a nobody once he leaves Brighton.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
City, once their house of cards collapses.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Chelsea next season.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Hopefully City.
It won’t be us. In the last decade despite looking like a Sunday League team for longer periods several times, the worst we finished was 7th place. I think we will not finish below 10th even without a manager. We have enough mid table players and are about to add another one in Mount.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
It's been 30 minutes, have you discovered the problem with this yet?
Well it's gonna take a freak year for a team that hasn't won the PL and then get relegated (which is what I was responding to)

Spurs and Newcastle would be the obvious choices, it just seems a Spursey thing to do

Dazzmondo

Chelsea for sure unless City get relegated on a technicality. Could see Chelsea being relegated within 5 years if they don't show improvement under Poch

RoyH1

City when Abu Dhabi pulls out or if they get finally busted for their financial doping.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
City to be relegated automatically for breaking some rule. Or it could be another club that is yet to win it, otherwise I think Liverpool are the most likely but it'll never happen.

MegadrivePerson

City are historically the most likely. They've already been relegated from the Premier League twice.