Predict the score for the Euro 2020 final

tentan

Poor man's poster.
England 1-0 Italy

Won’t be high scoring for me. England will nick it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Hoping England win but think Italy will edge it. Penalties as well suit Italy given its Wembley.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
2-0 Italy.

It’s going to be a super defensive side from Southgate and despite that we are going to concede an early goal. Southgate then won’t change it up to a more attacking setup until late in the game by which point Italy will grab another on the counter attack before slowing the game down to a snails pace and seeing it out.

Everyone will say he got it right and was unlucky. In reality you have to go out and win finals.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
9-8 England. That is including pens

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
1-0 England. Mason Mount in the 60th minute.

Schneiderman

1-1 England to win 4-3 on pens.

Chiesa and Mount to score, and football to come home.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
Depends on who gets the first goal. Still think England's gonna panic. Italy to win 2-0

1-0 England. Despite Southgate. If we had a competent manager. No doubt we would be winning 4-0, and already have booked the bus.

GailSpaceWynand

1-0 England. Despite Southgate. If we had a competent manager. No doubt we would be winning 4-0, and already have booked the bus.
What makes you think England would have even reached the final considering it is the first they have had since 66?

Grass is always greener on the other side

What makes you think England would have even reached the final considering it is the first they have had since 66?

Grass is always greener on the other side
Sarcasm.

I agree with you. Unfortunately some think another manager would have already won the bloody Euros without even having to play the final!

reddyornot

Has to be 4-2 to England after extra time with a Harry Kane hat-trick.
One of the goals just over the line.

GailSpaceWynand

Sarcasm.

I agree with you. Unfortunately some think another manager would have already won the bloody Euros without even having to play the final!
Now i feel bad I didn't get it :(

Yea ignore them. Gareth has done a great job. Managing star personality /ego is not as easy as its made out to be. Tactically I've being impressed, didn't expect him to make changes for the Germany game but it worked to a tee.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Can't see anything but an Italy win, only question really is whether it stretches into extra time.

I'll go for 2-0 Italy in regulation time.

jesperjaap

Whether has been elements of luck or not, he has been the most successful England manager in major tournaments and created the best atmosphere within the squad since Bobby Robson (who also got heavily criticised before and during that tournament).

Whether we would have done better or worse with different decisions we will never know. I thought he did a fantastic job at the last world cup with a weak squad and little options. I will hold my hands up and say I heavily criticised him myself during the group games and the Germany game with his selections and was concerned,....but he has stuck with the likes of STerling and Kane when many were calling for one or both to be dropped and had a clear idea of what he has wanted to do in each game. He has been bold and, now I can see why he has done a lot of the decisions he has done. There are still things I think he should have changed in midfield, but everybody will have different ideas. But stating if we had a competent manager etc etc etc, is both disrespectful and embarrasing as a comment really when we are in our first final in 50years, pathertic

GailSpaceWynand

Whether has been elements of luck or not, he has been the most successful England manager in major tournaments and created the best atmosphere within the squad since Bobby Robson (who also got heavily criticised before and during that tournament).

Whether we would have done better or worse with different decisions we will never know. I thought he did a fantastic job at the last world cup with a weak squad and little options. I will hold my hands up and say I heavily criticised him myself during the group games and the Germany game with his selections and was concerned,....but he has stuck with the likes of STerling and Kane when many were calling for one or both to be dropped and had a clear idea of what he has wanted to do in each game. He has been bold and, now I can see why he has done a lot of the decisions he has done. There are still things I think he should have changed in midfield, but everybody will have different ideas. But stating if we had a competent manager etc etc etc, is both disrespectful and embarrasing as a comment really when we are in our first final in 50years, pathertic
He/she was being sarcastic. I got duped too :lol:

sillwuka

2-1 England.

We score first, they equalise before HT.

Southgate then brings on Grealish, Henderson and Rashford and we wrap it up in normal time.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
I wonder how Italy is supposed to win in a 11 vs 12?

Maybe Spain could have done it with their midfield dominance.