Predict the Top 6 in order

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
A lot of posters did, but I'm not sure if they were all before the season started.
Just looking at the first page which was day or two before season started and no one did.

Everton featured in 3-4 selections in 6th place although with how crazy the league is they could yet have a late run at that with the bounce Ancelotti has given them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Pochettino really failed to live up to expectations this season.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Leicester/United

We could drop to 3rd or even win the league but it depends on numerous factors. 2nd is the safest bet.

I think United are going to regret not strengthening more/replacing some of their outgoings.

I'd be surprised if Arsenal don't get top four.
Arsenal, consider me surprised.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
We will finish in 3rd just behind City. Leicester and Chelsea will start to drop more points. We may even catch City if they don't sign a defender in January. Unfortunately, there is no catching Liverpool...ugh

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Did anyone actually predict Leicester in the top 6?

Highest I'm seeing scrolling through is 8th.
Not in this thread, but I had:

Liverpool
City
Spurs
Leicester
Arsenal
Chelsea
United

At the start of the season.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I posted a top 4 elsewhere, you'll have to take my word for it and considering I'm going to be way off it's not like I'm cheating!

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
United

Had these as my top 5 goalscorers:
Sterling
Aubameyang
Mane
Rashford
Kane

If Vardy wasn't around I'd have a chance still.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Pochettino really failed to live up to expectations this season.
Spurs being predicted as guaranteed 3rd or even in some cases title dark horses were the most laziest predictions I've seen for some time.

People rate those players based on what they use to be, not what they currently are.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Spurs being predicted as guaranteed 3rd or even in some cases title dark horses were the most laziest predictions I've seen for some time.

People rate those players based on what they use to be, not what they currently are.
I predicted City, Spurs, Liverpool. I was on hard drugs.

OldTrevil

Only team I'd be surprised if we caught is Liverpool, especially given their FA stimulus package...

Web of Bissaka

:lol: So no one got it right at all even the ones that posted their prediction late months 2019.
Even the so-called more knowledgeable football pundits.

Biggest reasons?
1. Over-estimate Spurs and Arsenal.
2. Under-estimate Leicester.
3. Under-estimate United.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Ha it’s quite fun to see posters revisit their own predictions :lol:

Interesting to see Arsenal feature so highly in everyone’s predictions.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
1.City
2.Liverpool

Massive gap!

The next 6 places could be in pretty much any order cos they're all as shit as each other!

3.United
4.Leicester
5.Spurs
6.Arsenal
7.Everton
8.Chelsea
Is this a serious prediction?

Sorry but it's actually scary that anyone believes we will finish above, not one, but all of Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs this year.

Have you watched us play?
:nervous:

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
This thread shows how big an impact Bruno had, and the credit Ole and the team deserve.

Was it the best league ever? No. Were we as good as the table suggests? In patches.

But the table never lies, feeling rather chuffed this morning.

Skåre Willoch

We will finish in 3rd just behind City. Leicester and Chelsea will start to drop more points. We may even catch City if they don't sign a defender in January. Unfortunately, there is no catching Liverpool...ugh
Very good prediction, this.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Well done, this was brilliant considering we didn't sign Bruno at that time and we were way behind 3rd place.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Was it the best league ever? No. Were we as good as the table suggests? In patches.
I think when playing at your best, it's between yourself and Chelsea for 3th best team in the league, with Utd maybe edging it because you have more difference makers in your side imo. Liverpool and City would be a lot closer to each other if we go by that metric.

People have short memories but Leicester also played some lovely stuff before Christmas, just couldn't keep it up.

DCP

I've seen people saying that Leicester were 'unlucky' because of injuries.

I'd just like to point out that at the same time injured we had;
Shaw, McTominay, Pogba, Martial, Rashford. It's called making the most of your opportunities, plenty of which Leicester had.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
This thread shows how big an impact Bruno had, and the credit Ole and the team deserve.

But the table never lies, feeling rather chuffed this morning.
For 36% of the season we were the best team in the league. I'll take that as a building block, all things considered.

Jonno

You got next weeks lottery numbers too, mate?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
A lot of people overrated Arsenal at the start of the season it seems.

stevoc

I'll go one better this is how i think the top 10 will finish up.

Liverpool Football Club
Manchester City Football Club
Manchester United Football Club
Chelsea Football Club
Leicester City Football Club
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
Arsenal Football Club
Sheffield
Burnley Football Club

AshRK

Revisiting this thread shows how good a job Ole has done by finishing 3rd. More than 70% predicted us to be out of top 4. And in September/October there were moments when we were without Pogba Martial Shaw Awb and Greenwood/Williams did not have a break through then.

Credit to Ole. Also credit to Lampard for exceeding the expectations. Feck Arsenal. It's like TY himself was posting from multiple accounts.

Havak

Pokemon master
Absolute pants :lol: I was way off.

Looks like the general view was that Arsenal & Tottenham had more experienced managers and were expected to steer their sides to the top four somehow, even if unconvincingly. In the end, they were both sacked. I think you have to give huge praise to Ole & Frank. Brendan also did incredibly well taking everything into account, even if they'll still be so disappointed to lose out at the last hurdle.